Dave Richmond has combined his work with his love of beer for more than eight years with the Madrigrano families, and is now Global Brands Manager at Beer Capitol Distributing-Lake Country in Sussex. In his position, Dave is responsible for coordinating the marketing and merchandising programs for all the Global brands. The beer products featured in his blog are primarily those distributed but not limited to by Beer Capitol Distributing Lake Country.
With the holidays fast approaching I just wanted to take a minute and review some items to remember for hosting parties and celebrating.
1. Know your limits and be in control of your surroundings- space your drinks or alternating between non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
2. If hosting, cultivated taste and appreciate quality rather than quantity-try to pair foods that complement your beer and wine choices.
3. Also if hosting-plan out plenty of finger foods, snacks and non-alcoholic beverage choices to go with your beer and drink choices.
4. If planning to be out for New Years-there is the Miller Lite Free Rides program. Free bustransportation will be provided through Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. Route and schedule information is available by calling 1-800-FREE-RIDES of visit MillerLiteFreeRides.com.
5. Other areas will be having shuttle and taxi service availble-plan ahead and look at all travel possibilities.
These are all common sense but should be considered during this busy time of year so everyone can have a safe and happy holiday season.