A community is all about the people who live in it. So we offer this part of the Web site for you to show us who you are and what you care about through your photographs.
We'd love to see photos of you and your families, your pets, your gardens, your vacations, your children's birthday parties and proms and weddings, your neighorhood get-togethers.
Show us what makes your community special, too. Maybe it's your favorite neighborhood tavern, or park ... you decide.
It's easy. Just use the form below, browse for the photo you want to submit on your computer, and send it along. We'll review the photos and post them (as long as they're not inappropriate for some reason).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo gallery: Waukesha North versus Brookfield Central boys basketball
- Girls basketball: Wauwatosa West vs. Waukesha South
- Photo gallery: Girls basketball: Greendale vs. Catholic Memorial
- Photo Gallery: 53rd annual Waukesha Christmas Parade
- Photo Gallery: Carroll University holds vigil to honor victims of deadly terror attacks (1)
- Photo Gallery: Glass fusing at Lake Country Fine Arts
- Photo gallery: Presidential candidate Jeb Bush visits La Casa de Esperanza
- Photo Gallery: Operation Honor: A Salute to Veterans 2015
- Photo gallery: W.I.A.A. Waukesha South Sectional Swim Meet
- Photo gallery: Playoffs Level 3: Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country prep football