Alan Hamari and Isral DeBruin, who we like to call the Siskel and Ebert of sledding hills, or maybe the Abbott and Costello, are back with a look at some of the best runs in the area.
This year the downhill duo checks in with a video review of hills in New Berlin, West Allis and Hales Corners. You can also check out past reviews of North Shore and Elm Grove Hill.
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year