Bonus Waukesha Farmers Market to take place in downtown Saturday
Waukesha's Horse Emporium also hosting Used Tack and Storewide Scratch and Dent Sale
Those who love the Waukesha Farmers Market get to enjoy it a little longer.
That's because there will be a bonus market Saturday.
The Waukesha Farmers Market and the Horse Emporium are hosting a joint Farmers Market and Tack Sale from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at the Riverfront Plaza in downtown Waukesha.
Norm Bruce, who owns Martha Merrell's Books in downtown Waukesha, said this combined effort has gone on for the last several years.
He added that this is the Horse Emporium's (280 W. Main St.) annual Used Tack and Storewide Scratch and Dent Sale.
While not all of the more than 100 vendors that were present for the Farmers Market through the six-month season that ended last week, Bruce said vendors who still have goods will attend.
And individuals won't have to wait until next May to enjoy another 'Market' in downtown Waukesha as a Winter Market will begin Nov. 17 at Montecito Ristorante Lounge, 257 W. Broadway.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 15, 2015 issue
- Mama D's Coffee opening in former Spoon site near downtown Waukesha
- Erik Helgestad appointed to the Waukesha Common Council
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Robotics class, concealed carry, job fair and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 8-14 events
- Vietnamese restaurant Pho King opens, pizza eatery Bobanna's closes in Waukesha (1)
- Food drive grows bigger in Waukesha's District 12
- Xperience Fitness and Dollar Tree open in old Waukesha Kmart
- West Allis man charged with video taping women's restroom at UW-Waukesha
- Housing development hopes to stay at home in town of Waukesha (1)