Bonus Waukesha Farmers Market to take place in downtown Saturday
Waukesha's Horse Emporium also hosting Used Tack and Storewide Scratch and Dent Sale
Those who love the Waukesha Farmers Market get to enjoy it a little longer.
That's because there will be a bonus market Saturday.
The Waukesha Farmers Market and the Horse Emporium are hosting a joint Farmers Market and Tack Sale from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at the Riverfront Plaza in downtown Waukesha.
Norm Bruce, who owns Martha Merrell's Books in downtown Waukesha, said this combined effort has gone on for the last several years.
He added that this is the Horse Emporium's (280 W. Main St.) annual Used Tack and Storewide Scratch and Dent Sale.
While not all of the more than 100 vendors that were present for the Farmers Market through the six-month season that ended last week, Bruce said vendors who still have goods will attend.
And individuals won't have to wait until next May to enjoy another 'Market' in downtown Waukesha as a Winter Market will begin Nov. 17 at Montecito Ristorante Lounge, 257 W. Broadway.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power outages cause rush hour backups in Waukesha
- Chilly temps in store for trick-or-treating, haunted houses, football games in Waukesha
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother