All four Waukesha-area high school drama departments have plays over the next two weeks.
Waukesha West's West End Players will present J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" from Thursday to Sunday.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows will begin at 7 p.m., while the Sunday show is at 2 p.m.
Ticket prices are $10 for adults, $7 for children and seniors and $3 for students with a West ID.
The Waukesha South Drama Department will present "Meet Me in St. Louis" next week.
Shows are at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10.
Ticket prices are $9 for adults, $7 for students, $6 for senior citizens 60 years old and above and children under 5 are free.
The box office opens one hour before each show begins. There is no reserve seating.
Waukesha North presents "Our Town" at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 and a matinee show at 2 p.m. Nov. 11.
Ticket prices are $5 for adults, $3 for students and seniors and North students get in free with a student ID.
Catholic Memorial also has a play next week.
The students will put on a one-act play "Crimes of the Heart" at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10 and again at 2 p.m. Nov. 11 at the CMH Auditorium, 601 E. College Ave.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students and senior citizens.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mountain bike trail to open Saturday in Waukesha's Minooka Park (2)
- Fracaro's Lanes in Waukesha celebrates 80th year
- Military-style grenade forced home evacuation
- Lifeway Foods buys Golden Guernsey
- Waukesha STEM Academy enjoys using skills to decorate guitar for GuitarTown project
- Waukesha County’s airport control tower to remain open through September
- Waukesha Police Report
- Police Report: May 16
- Vote on Merrill Hills sale canceled
- Police Report: May 9