All four Waukesha-area high school drama departments have plays over the next two weeks.
Waukesha West's West End Players will present J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" from Thursday to Sunday.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows will begin at 7 p.m., while the Sunday show is at 2 p.m.
Ticket prices are $10 for adults, $7 for children and seniors and $3 for students with a West ID.
The Waukesha South Drama Department will present "Meet Me in St. Louis" next week.
Shows are at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10.
Ticket prices are $9 for adults, $7 for students, $6 for senior citizens 60 years old and above and children under 5 are free.
The box office opens one hour before each show begins. There is no reserve seating.
Waukesha North presents "Our Town" at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 and a matinee show at 2 p.m. Nov. 11.
Ticket prices are $5 for adults, $3 for students and seniors and North students get in free with a student ID.
Catholic Memorial also has a play next week.
The students will put on a one-act play "Crimes of the Heart" at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10 and again at 2 p.m. Nov. 11 at the CMH Auditorium, 601 E. College Ave.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students and senior citizens.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longtime City of Waukesha attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in
- Food drives creating lasting bonds for Waukesha neighborhoods