All four Waukesha-area high school drama departments have plays over the next two weeks.
Waukesha West's West End Players will present J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" from Thursday to Sunday.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows will begin at 7 p.m., while the Sunday show is at 2 p.m.
Ticket prices are $10 for adults, $7 for children and seniors and $3 for students with a West ID.
The Waukesha South Drama Department will present "Meet Me in St. Louis" next week.
Shows are at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10.
Ticket prices are $9 for adults, $7 for students, $6 for senior citizens 60 years old and above and children under 5 are free.
The box office opens one hour before each show begins. There is no reserve seating.
Waukesha North presents "Our Town" at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 and a matinee show at 2 p.m. Nov. 11.
Ticket prices are $5 for adults, $3 for students and seniors and North students get in free with a student ID.
Catholic Memorial also has a play next week.
The students will put on a one-act play "Crimes of the Heart" at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10 and again at 2 p.m. Nov. 11 at the CMH Auditorium, 601 E. College Ave.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students and senior citizens.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kwik Trip being proposed for city of Waukesha's northwest side
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Waukesha man charged for allegedly soliciting illegal sexual encounter
- Oconomowoc man allegedly caught in Waukesha store bathroom with heroin
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- Waukesha Community Briefs: 'Dead Man's Cell Phone,' 'Messiah' performance and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Facial tattoo helps Waukesha police bust armed robbery suspect
- Waukesha joke shop knows the trick to staying in business