All four Waukesha-area high school drama departments have plays over the next two weeks.
Waukesha West's West End Players will present J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" from Thursday to Sunday.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows will begin at 7 p.m., while the Sunday show is at 2 p.m.
Ticket prices are $10 for adults, $7 for children and seniors and $3 for students with a West ID.
The Waukesha South Drama Department will present "Meet Me in St. Louis" next week.
Shows are at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10.
Ticket prices are $9 for adults, $7 for students, $6 for senior citizens 60 years old and above and children under 5 are free.
The box office opens one hour before each show begins. There is no reserve seating.
Waukesha North presents "Our Town" at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 and a matinee show at 2 p.m. Nov. 11.
Ticket prices are $5 for adults, $3 for students and seniors and North students get in free with a student ID.
Catholic Memorial also has a play next week.
The students will put on a one-act play "Crimes of the Heart" at 7 p.m. Nov. 8, 9 and 10 and again at 2 p.m. Nov. 11 at the CMH Auditorium, 601 E. College Ave.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students and senior citizens.
- Waukesha News Briefs: HAWS video, court eFiling and more
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death