City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man receives prison sentence for battering pregnant girlfriend
- Wapp Jr. guilty of selling drugs from southwest side Waukesha home last year
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theatre's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue