City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, Bluesfest, Night Out
- Waukesha Police Report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha's garbage and recycling rules change
- Ace will no longer be the place in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha pastor charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child (1)
- Surveys add to Waukesha alderman's web of public interaction
- Molina Healthcare giving out groceries, health kits at La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha
- Waukesha man accused of putting 17-year-old girlfriend in a choke hold
- Waukesha man facing charges in three separate criminal cases
- Waukesha County Fair has best opening day attendance mark in history