City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to couple fighting after an alleged argument over dance music at Salty Toad
- 'Loud political conversation' brings police to Waukesha residence
- Waukesha man accused of child sex assault for groping 12-year-old girls
- Waukesha County Fair's attendance "one of the best" in its history
- The Shoppes at Fox River coming before Waukesha Plan Commission for final approval
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute
- Brewers' Hank the Dog coming to Waukesha