City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Apple harvest, lawn care and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha wants judge to reverse ruling on fire chief's job
- Waukesha asks public for help to fun new downtown holiday lights
- Second stabbing suspect to be mentally evaluated in Waukesha Slender Man case
- Downtown Waukesha hotel again looks to fill key vacancy
- Catholic Memorial earns distinct national School of Excellence recognition
- Hebron reaches its hoped-for Summit for low-income Waukesha apartments
- R&R Insurance Services in Waukesha acquires Snyder Insurance
- Waukesha County detective arrested for domestic disorderly conduct