City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (1)
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application
- Summit View celebrates Penny Kroening's Teacher of the Year honors
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her