City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fracaro's Lanes in Waukesha celebrates 80th year
- Military-style grenade forced home evacuation
- Lifeway Foods buys Golden Guernsey
- Waukesha STEM Academy enjoys using skills to decorate guitar for GuitarTown project
- Waukesha County’s airport control tower to remain open through September
- Waukesha Police Report
- Police Report: May 16
- Vote on Merrill Hills sale canceled
- Police Report: May 9
- Many Town of Waukesha annexation requests after no deal with city for water service