City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year