City of Waukesha - A steady flow of absentee voters were in City Hall on Friday morning casting their ballots on the last day to "early vote."
A clerk handing out ballots said the city is averaging about 925 absentee voters a day.
Today is the last day to absentee vote. You can absentee vote at City Hall today until 4:30 p.m. More instructions are on the clerk's website, http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/elections.
Waukesha officials reported earlier that a 90-percent turnout is expected overall for the fall general election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Despite concerns, Waukesha Downtown Business Association will continue to lead farmers market
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS events, holiday events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha man abused, threatened his girlfriend with a knife
- Family of Waukesha parade's grand marshal also has reason to be thankful
- Waukesha holiday tree-lighting ceremony salutes military on Friday
- Armored vehicle not shielded from Waukesha budget debate
- Sen. Paul Farrow announces bid to replace Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas