Town of Waukesha chairwoman, supervisor 2 will face challengers in spring election
Supervisor 4 does not have a challenger
The Town of Waukesha will see two races for Town Board seats: One for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot but the incumbent does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. Today was the last day individuals could file for candidacy.
Angie E. Van Scyoc, S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189 (Incumbent)
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German, W240S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189 (I)
Larry Wolf, S51W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer, S23W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186 (I)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Get in the spirit downtown this month
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in
- Food drives creating lasting bonds for Waukesha neighborhoods
- Nominate someone who inspires you
- News & Notes: Dec. 3
- City of Waukesha begins to plan $42 million storm sewer project