Town of Waukesha chairwoman, supervisor 2 will face challengers in spring election
Supervisor 4 does not have a challenger
The Town of Waukesha will see two races for Town Board seats: One for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot but the incumbent does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. Today was the last day individuals could file for candidacy.
Angie E. Van Scyoc, S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189 (Incumbent)
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German, W240S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189 (I)
Larry Wolf, S51W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer, S23W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186 (I)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation
- Now a former mayor, Scrima stands by his reform efforts in Waukesha
- Waukesha and Brookfield officers shoot hoops for lieutenant battling cancer
- DNA used to charge John Doe with felony theft in Waukesha and Brookfield
- Police Report: April 17
- Foundation strikes a familiar chord to honor Les Paul in Waukesha school name