Town of Waukesha chairwoman, supervisor 2 will face challengers in spring election
Supervisor 4 does not have a challenger
The Town of Waukesha will see two races for Town Board seats: One for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot but the incumbent does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. Today was the last day individuals could file for candidacy.
Angie E. Van Scyoc, S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189 (Incumbent)
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German, W240S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189 (I)
Larry Wolf, S51W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer, S23W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186 (I)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- Waukesha police investigating death of man found on sidewalk
- Waukesha police arrest Associated Bank armed robbery suspects
- Waukesha County Board gives staff go-ahead to seek redevelopment proposals on old HHS building
- Waukesha man allegedly involved in shooting incident gets reduced bail
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Home improvement show, pancake fest and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Two masked men rob Associated Bank in Waukesha at gunpoint
- Another wine bar could be coming to downtown Waukesha
- Darrin Malone, final suspect in Waukesha gas station homicide, arrested in Milwaukee