Town of Waukesha chairwoman, supervisor 2 will face challengers in spring election
Supervisor 4 does not have a challenger
The Town of Waukesha will see two races for Town Board seats: One for chairman and the other for Supervisor 2.
Supervisor 4 is also on the ballot but the incumbent does not have a challenger.
Terms are for two years. Today was the last day individuals could file for candidacy.
Angie E. Van Scyoc, S51W25375 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189 (Incumbent)
John Marek, W236S4526 Whispering Hills Court, Waukesha, WI 53189
Everett German, W240S4931 Highway 164, Waukesha, WI 53189 (I)
Larry Wolf, S51W25447 Glendale Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
Brian Fischer, S23W22979 Hinsdale Road, Waukesha, WI 53186 (I)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Halloween programs, playground celebration, and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 15-21 events
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly urges Congress to reauthorize Ex-Im Bank
- Patton remembered for his service to Waukesha
- Waukesha teenager taken down after allegedly stealing from vehicles
- Fall leaf pickup to begin in Waukesha
- Panos building goes to auction, Ace goes on the market in Waukesha
- Former Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton dies
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 15, 2015 issue
- Mama D's Coffee open in former Spoon site