Waukesha - A local man found himself in a hairy situation Friday afternoon.
Police received an anonymous call Jan. 11 from a resident who had heard a loud banging noise and somebody scream, "I'm going to [expletive] kill you," in a nearby apartment at 521 W. Dunbar Ave.
According to the dispatch log, police showed up at the apartment and were told by the subject that he was yelling because his roommate's cat had knocked some water onto the carpet.
The log reads, "It is not believed that he would actually [kill the cat] as the cat was in a timeout in the bathroom upon arrival."
Police advised the man to be careful what he screamed at in his apartment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 10, 2015 issue
- Les Paul tour bus comes to namesake Waukesha middle school
- Waukesha's Rosalie Smith looks to use platform to help those suffering with addictions
- Waukesha water fight laps back and forth
- Two tenants get ready to open in old Kmart in Waukesha
- Waukesha gets into tiff over how to help struggling condo complex
- Latest Waukesha homicide still murky on details, but man arrested in shooting
- Health forces Waukesha alderman Patton to step down
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion in Waukesha will help address space needs