Waukesha - A local man found himself in a hairy situation Friday afternoon.
Police received an anonymous call Jan. 11 from a resident who had heard a loud banging noise and somebody scream, "I'm going to [expletive] kill you," in a nearby apartment at 521 W. Dunbar Ave.
According to the dispatch log, police showed up at the apartment and were told by the subject that he was yelling because his roommate's cat had knocked some water onto the carpet.
The log reads, "It is not believed that he would actually [kill the cat] as the cat was in a timeout in the bathroom upon arrival."
Police advised the man to be careful what he screamed at in his apartment.
- Delafield man gets jail for trying to burn down Waukesha home of ex-wife's new boyfriend
- Officials approve Carroll University's plan to buy, use historic Waukesha home
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site (1)
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma from Waukesha South
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark