Waukesha - A local man found himself in a hairy situation Friday afternoon.
Police received an anonymous call Jan. 11 from a resident who had heard a loud banging noise and somebody scream, "I'm going to [expletive] kill you," in a nearby apartment at 521 W. Dunbar Ave.
According to the dispatch log, police showed up at the apartment and were told by the subject that he was yelling because his roommate's cat had knocked some water onto the carpet.
The log reads, "It is not believed that he would actually [kill the cat] as the cat was in a timeout in the bathroom upon arrival."
Police advised the man to be careful what he screamed at in his apartment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fracaro's Lanes in Waukesha celebrates 80th year
- Military-style grenade forced home evacuation
- Lifeway Foods buys Golden Guernsey
- Waukesha STEM Academy enjoys using skills to decorate guitar for GuitarTown project
- Waukesha County’s airport control tower to remain open through September
- Waukesha Police Report
- Police Report: May 16
- Vote on Merrill Hills sale canceled
- Police Report: May 9
- Many Town of Waukesha annexation requests after no deal with city for water service