Waukesha - A local man found himself in a hairy situation Friday afternoon.
Police received an anonymous call Jan. 11 from a resident who had heard a loud banging noise and somebody scream, "I'm going to [expletive] kill you," in a nearby apartment at 521 W. Dunbar Ave.
According to the dispatch log, police showed up at the apartment and were told by the subject that he was yelling because his roommate's cat had knocked some water onto the carpet.
The log reads, "It is not believed that he would actually [kill the cat] as the cat was in a timeout in the bathroom upon arrival."
Police advised the man to be careful what he screamed at in his apartment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha domestic violence investigation turns out to be consensual "rough sex'"
- Waukesha NOW wins four awards in Wisconsin Newspaper Awards contest
- Park approved for River Hills neighborhood on city's southwest side
- Teen charged with selling handgun to minor
- Waukesha DNR employee charged with stealing cash, trail passes
- Waukesha mayoral candidates at odds over city issues
- Town of Waukesha candidate forum still scheduled despite two not attending
- Police Report: March 6
- Expansion at Eaton Cooper Power will create 200 jobs
- Audit questions Waukesha County Museum's future