Waukesha - A local man found himself in a hairy situation Friday afternoon.
Police received an anonymous call Jan. 11 from a resident who had heard a loud banging noise and somebody scream, "I'm going to [expletive] kill you," in a nearby apartment at 521 W. Dunbar Ave.
According to the dispatch log, police showed up at the apartment and were told by the subject that he was yelling because his roommate's cat had knocked some water onto the carpet.
The log reads, "It is not believed that he would actually [kill the cat] as the cat was in a timeout in the bathroom upon arrival."
Police advised the man to be careful what he screamed at in his apartment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 15, 2015 issue
- Mama D's Coffee opening in former Spoon site near downtown Waukesha
- Erik Helgestad appointed to the Waukesha Common Council
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Robotics class, concealed carry, job fair and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 8-14 events
- Vietnamese restaurant Pho King opens, pizza eatery Bobanna's closes in Waukesha (1)
- Food drive grows bigger in Waukesha's District 12
- Xperience Fitness and Dollar Tree open in old Waukesha Kmart
- West Allis man charged with video taping women's restroom at UW-Waukesha
- Housing development hopes to stay at home in town of Waukesha (1)