Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
- Carroll University's new Lowry Hall gets final approval from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Waukesha native's Smart Program Training targets dementia progression
- Now You Know: branch collection
- News in Brief: June 23, 2016 issue
- Funeral services: June 23, 2016 issue
- Waukesha's water diversion application wins unanimous approval
- Plea hearing set for Waukesha man accused of pointing unloaded assault rifle at police
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Kitty shower, wordly talk and more
- Waukesha police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Waukesha's iconic Gasthaus restaurant to close this weekend (4)