Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
- 2016 Waukesha County Fair coverage
- Our Fair Ladies Blog: Video: Crafting and animal races at the Waukesha County Fair
- Outstanding fees could prevent students from graduation ceremonies
- Studio time gives students opportunity to create
- Stay cool at Hebron House and Jeremy Safe Haven
- Waukesha Salvation Army offering cool place to stay in light of impending heat wave
- Crest owner brings Irish flavor to new venture in downtown Waukesha
- Funeral Services: July 21, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha woman, drunk, grabbed gun following phone dispute
- Waukesha police report: July 21, 2016 issue