Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more