Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man receives prison sentence for battering pregnant girlfriend
- Wapp Jr. guilty of selling drugs from southwest side Waukesha home last year
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theatre's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue