Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, threatened her to drop charges
- Getaway driver gets eight years in prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Healthy kids, Arbor Day and more
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Proposed strip mall, eatery could replace Gasthaus restaurant
- Proposed apartment project for Waukesha County Museum remains stalled
- Waukesha School District names new principals at four schools