Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man, previously charged for child porn, now accused of groping child
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Book signing, BluesFest and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 6, 2015 issue
- Waukesha judge set to make ruling on Slender Man stabbing transfer
- Waukesha police stay within patrol budget this time
- Waukesha's fire department will likely exceed its overtime budget again
- Wind-driven fire destroys Waukesha duplex
- Waukesha County Museum plan awaits historic step
- Art crawl taking place Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Muskego man receives 25-year sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl