Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton resigns from common council due to poor health
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion in Waukesha will help address space needs
- Waukesha News Briefs: Sept. 3, 2015
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Master gardening, Alzheimer's walk and more
- Correction: Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy Chad Kane-Terhorst photo
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Lifeway Foods now making kefir at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- New faces will lead way at many Waukesha schools
- Waukesha County board rejects senior apartment plan for former Moor Mud Baths Resort site