Dunkin' Donuts in Town of Waukesha to be considered at Thursday's board meeting
One in the City of Waukesha just opened last fall
Four months after the City of Waukesha opened a Dunkin’ Donuts, the Town of Waukesha could be getting the donut shop as well.
The Town's Plan Commission and Town Board will discuss the new Dunkin’ Donuts, S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, by the St. Vincent de Paul building at a joint meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Town Hall.
The Plan Commission will make a recommendation on a conditional use permit to the Town Board before it could take action on it.
Before the Plan Commission and Town make their decisions, there will be a public hearing.
The proposed 5,040 square-foot building would have a drive-through lane.
The City of Waukesha's Dunkin' Dounts is located at 2450 N. Grandview Blvd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha will wait on potentially hiring a consultant to rebrand its downtown until next month
- West Allis man charged with mutilation in Waukesha at center of legal battle
- Waukesha GuitarTown gives $36,000 to local organizations
- Waukesha North grad celebrates fifth year at Liberty Dance Center
- Town of Waukesha sees two on ballot in 2014
- Police Report: Dec. 19
- Police Report: Dec. 12
- Former Waukesha Fire Chief Jesse Alba's appeal will most likely wait until 2014
- Waukesha County wants data before supporting stadium tax
- A 'mayor's dozen' get keys to the city in Waukesha