Town of Waukesha Plan Commission puts Dunkin' Donuts proposal on hold
Wants updated plan for next meeting
After hearing the plan from developers and from many concerned residents, a new Dunkin' Donuts shop on Sunset Drive in the Town of Waukesha will have to wait.
Due to safety and traffic concerns, the Plan Commission unanimously voted to table the item to its next meeting until developers bring forth an updated plan.
The 5,040 square-foot shop, located at S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, could hold up to four tenants.
The donut shop would also have a drive-through lane as Dunkin' Donuts representatives said are the norm.
But many residents had issues with that as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lifeway Foods CEO looking forward to future in Waukesha
- Neighbors unite beautifying turf
- Waukesha GuitarTown project shaping up
- Waukesha Memorial Day parade is Monday
- Waukesha STEM Academy names new principal
- More than 342 acres of town land could be annexed into the city
- Police Report: May 23
- Mountain bike trail to open June 1 in Waukesha's Minooka Park (2)
- Fracaro's Lanes in Waukesha celebrates 80th year
- Military-style grenade forced home evacuation