Town of Waukesha Plan Commission puts Dunkin' Donuts proposal on hold
Wants updated plan for next meeting
After hearing the plan from developers and from many concerned residents, a new Dunkin' Donuts shop on Sunset Drive in the Town of Waukesha will have to wait.
Due to safety and traffic concerns, the Plan Commission unanimously voted to table the item to its next meeting until developers bring forth an updated plan.
The 5,040 square-foot shop, located at S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, could hold up to four tenants.
The donut shop would also have a drive-through lane as Dunkin' Donuts representatives said are the norm.
But many residents had issues with that as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: WCT's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- No arrests or citations issued in fatal crash in Waukesha (1)
- Woman hit, killed by car at 164 and Sunset