Town of Waukesha Plan Commission puts Dunkin' Donuts proposal on hold
Wants updated plan for next meeting
After hearing the plan from developers and from many concerned residents, a new Dunkin' Donuts shop on Sunset Drive in the Town of Waukesha will have to wait.
Due to safety and traffic concerns, the Plan Commission unanimously voted to table the item to its next meeting until developers bring forth an updated plan.
The 5,040 square-foot shop, located at S30 W24836 Sunset Drive, could hold up to four tenants.
The donut shop would also have a drive-through lane as Dunkin' Donuts representatives said are the norm.
But many residents had issues with that as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to couple fighting after an alleged argument over dance music at Salty Toad
- 'Loud political conversation' brings police to Waukesha residence
- Waukesha man accused of child sex assault for groping 12-year-old girls
- Waukesha County Fair's attendance "one of the best" in its history
- The Shoppes at Fox River coming before Waukesha Plan Commission for final approval
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute
- Brewers' Hank the Dog coming to Waukesha