Adam Jankowski, the incumbent, defeated Marga Krumins, 176-90, to retain his District 6 aldermanic seat on the Common Council.
Jankowski, who received 66 percent of the vote, has served District 6 since last summer when the Council chose him over Krumins after the death of Alderman Brian White.
Krumins, who garnered 34 percent of the vote, attempted to get on the Council once again but came up short with the voters this time.
She also ran unsuccessfully for the 97th Assembly District seat against Rep. Bill Kramer (R-Waukesha) last fall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plowshare's latest fall fashion show in Waukesha goes decisively global
- Town of Waukesha Fire Department hosting open house, pancake breakfast
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Former Waukesha pastor charged with sexual assault pleads not guilty
- Two suspects broke into Tobacco Outlet Plus this week in Waukesha
- District: 'inappropriate image wasn't taken with school iPad,' but police say device part of investigation
- Sex assault charges the latest filed against Hartland man
- Lowell Elementary School goes on lockdown after intruder assaults three people
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Montessori gala, art displays and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue