Adam Jankowski, the incumbent, defeated Marga Krumins, 176-90, to retain his District 6 aldermanic seat on the Common Council.
Jankowski, who received 66 percent of the vote, has served District 6 since last summer when the Council chose him over Krumins after the death of Alderman Brian White.
Krumins, who garnered 34 percent of the vote, attempted to get on the Council once again but came up short with the voters this time.
She also ran unsuccessfully for the 97th Assembly District seat against Rep. Bill Kramer (R-Waukesha) last fall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Psychologist: Anissa Weier was 'socially isolated' and 'desperate for a friendship' before stabbing
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 28
- Man suffers non-fatal gunshot wounds outside Waukesha home
- Two Waukesha high school students score rare perfect scores on ACT exam
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood drive, walk to fight human trafficking, and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Local author's novel introduction, lantern walk and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 21, 2015 issue