Adam Jankowski, the incumbent, defeated Marga Krumins, 176-90, to retain his District 6 aldermanic seat on the Common Council.
Jankowski, who received 66 percent of the vote, has served District 6 since last summer when the Council chose him over Krumins after the death of Alderman Brian White.
Krumins, who garnered 34 percent of the vote, attempted to get on the Council once again but came up short with the voters this time.
She also ran unsuccessfully for the 97th Assembly District seat against Rep. Bill Kramer (R-Waukesha) last fall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man accused of repeatedly manufacturing, selling cocaine
- Waukesha man accused of molesting, groping his granddaughter for years
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Apple harvest, lawn care and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha wants judge to reverse ruling on fire chief's job
- Waukesha asks public for help to fun new downtown holiday lights
- Second stabbing suspect to be mentally evaluated in Waukesha Slender Man case
- Downtown Waukesha hotel again looks to fill key vacancy
- Catholic Memorial earns distinct national School of Excellence recognition
- Hebron reaches its hoped-for Summit for low-income Waukesha apartments