Adam Jankowski, the incumbent, defeated Marga Krumins, 176-90, to retain his District 6 aldermanic seat on the Common Council.
Jankowski, who received 66 percent of the vote, has served District 6 since last summer when the Council chose him over Krumins after the death of Alderman Brian White.
Krumins, who garnered 34 percent of the vote, attempted to get on the Council once again but came up short with the voters this time.
She also ran unsuccessfully for the 97th Assembly District seat against Rep. Bill Kramer (R-Waukesha) last fall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward