Three years have passed and the results are the same.
In a rematch from the 2010 election in the District 8 aldermanic race between Alderman Vance Skinner and Emanuele Vitale, the incumbent Skinner cruised to a victory over his challenger once again in a 441 to 240 vote.
Skinner, a restaurant owner in Waukesha, unseated Vitale three years ago.
Vitale had served six terms (18 years) on the Council and was attempting to regain a seat.
However, with his big victory, Skinner gets another three-year term on the Common Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County detective Peter Korns charged for domestic-related incident
- 'Suspicious' Halloween decoration turns out to be mannequin in a tree
- Waukesha man accused of repeatedly manufacturing, selling cocaine
- Waukesha man accused of molesting, groping his granddaughter for years
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Apple harvest, lawn care and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha wants judge to reverse ruling on former fire chief's job
- Waukesha asks public for help to fund new downtown holiday lights
- Second stabbing suspect to be mentally evaluated in Waukesha Slender Man case
- The Clarke Hotel in downtown Waukesha again looks to fill vacancy with general manager stepping down