Three years have passed and the results are the same.
In a rematch from the 2010 election in the District 8 aldermanic race between Alderman Vance Skinner and Emanuele Vitale, the incumbent Skinner cruised to a victory over his challenger once again in a 441 to 240 vote.
Skinner, a restaurant owner in Waukesha, unseated Vitale three years ago.
Vitale had served six terms (18 years) on the Council and was attempting to regain a seat.
However, with his big victory, Skinner gets another three-year term on the Common Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Robotics class, concealed carry, job fair and more
- Pewaukee man sentenced for Waukesha library sex incident
- Vietnamese restaurant opens, pizza eatery closes in Waukesha
- Food drive grows bigger in Waukesha's District 12
- Xperience Fitness and Dollar Tree open in old Waukesha Kmart
- West Allis man charged with video taping women's restroom at UW-Waukesha
- Housing development hopes to stay at home in town of Waukesha
- Waukesha officials try to plug holes tied to GE move
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue