Three years have passed and the results are the same.
In a rematch from the 2010 election in the District 8 aldermanic race between Alderman Vance Skinner and Emanuele Vitale, the incumbent Skinner cruised to a victory over his challenger once again in a 441 to 240 vote.
Skinner, a restaurant owner in Waukesha, unseated Vitale three years ago.
Vitale had served six terms (18 years) on the Council and was attempting to regain a seat.
However, with his big victory, Skinner gets another three-year term on the Common Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man receives 25-year prison sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl
- Waukesha woman gets 45 years for killing toddler
- Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow holding Twitter Town Hall meeting
- Editorial: Farewell to Olson's Ace Hardware, a downtown Waukesha landmark
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, Bluesfest, Night Out
- Waukesha Police Report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha's garbage and recycling rules change
- Ace will no longer be the place in downtown Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha pastor charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child (1)
- Surveys add to Waukesha alderman's web of public interaction