Three years have passed and the results are the same.
In a rematch from the 2010 election in the District 8 aldermanic race between Alderman Vance Skinner and Emanuele Vitale, the incumbent Skinner cruised to a victory over his challenger once again in a 441 to 240 vote.
Skinner, a restaurant owner in Waukesha, unseated Vitale three years ago.
Vitale had served six terms (18 years) on the Council and was attempting to regain a seat.
However, with his big victory, Skinner gets another three-year term on the Common Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County exec draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, CMH doesn't in ACT test scores
- Habitat for Humanity's ReStore shop in Waukesha is a good deal for nonprofit, shoppers
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
- Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County opening ReStore in Waukesha
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems