Duane Paulson's replacement is the 29-year-old Cory Payne.
Payne won a seat on the Common Council when he defeated challenger Russel Stewart, 295-167, in the District 15 aldermanic election Tuesday.
Paulson, who has served on the Common Council since 2010 and is a Waukesha County supervisor, is not seeking re-election.
- Delafield man gets jail for trying to burn down Waukesha home of ex-wife's new boyfriend
- Officials approve Carroll University's plan to buy, use historic Waukesha home
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site (1)
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma from Waukesha South
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark