Downtown Waukesha jewelry shop robbed Tuesday afternoon
Suspect displayed a semi-automatic style handgun
Krumrich's Jewelers in downtown Waukesha was robbed early Tuesday afternoon.
According to Capt. Ron Oremus of the Waukesha Police Department a subject entered the store at 12:36 p.m. and displayed a semi-automatic style handgun and demanded money.
He left the store, 234 W. Main St., on foot after obtaining an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white male about 6 feet tall, thin build, early 20’s, with about a day’s worth of whiskers, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.
Oremus said officers made a check of the surrounding area, but did not locate the suspect. There is no suspect vehicle information available at this time, Oremus said.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Dan Neumann at (262) 524-3818.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Edible habitats, Candy Cane tales and more
- Master Z's founder has moved on from his Waukesha billiard business
- Filing period begins for city, town and school seats in Waukesha
- December events in Waukesha have Christmas in mind — to varying extents
- Alderwoman Joan Francoeur isn't seeking another term
- Waukesha man to serve two years for stealing vehicle belonging to friend's mom
- Other downtown Waukesha apartment project remains at a standstill
- Waukesha County Museum project holds on to more history in revised plan
- Waukesha woman given probation for selling drugs from home
- Woman rescued from vehicle in Fox River downtown Waukesha