Downtown Waukesha jewelry shop robbed Tuesday afternoon
Suspect displayed a semi-automatic style handgun
Krumrich's Jewelers in downtown Waukesha was robbed early Tuesday afternoon.
According to Capt. Ron Oremus of the Waukesha Police Department a subject entered the store at 12:36 p.m. and displayed a semi-automatic style handgun and demanded money.
He left the store, 234 W. Main St., on foot after obtaining an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white male about 6 feet tall, thin build, early 20’s, with about a day’s worth of whiskers, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.
Oremus said officers made a check of the surrounding area, but did not locate the suspect. There is no suspect vehicle information available at this time, Oremus said.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Dan Neumann at (262) 524-3818.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha domestic violence investigation turns out to be consensual "rough sex'"
- Waukesha NOW wins four awards in Wisconsin Newspaper Awards contest
- Park approved for River Hills neighborhood on city's southwest side
- Teen charged with selling handgun to minor
- Waukesha DNR employee charged with stealing cash, trail passes
- Waukesha mayoral candidates at odds over city issues
- Town of Waukesha candidate forum still scheduled despite two not attending
- Police Report: March 6
- Expansion at Eaton Cooper Power will create 200 jobs
- Audit questions Waukesha County Museum's future