Downtown Waukesha jewelry shop robbed Tuesday afternoon
Suspect displayed a semi-automatic style handgun
Krumrich's Jewelers in downtown Waukesha was robbed early Tuesday afternoon.
According to Capt. Ron Oremus of the Waukesha Police Department a subject entered the store at 12:36 p.m. and displayed a semi-automatic style handgun and demanded money.
He left the store, 234 W. Main St., on foot after obtaining an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white male about 6 feet tall, thin build, early 20’s, with about a day’s worth of whiskers, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.
Oremus said officers made a check of the surrounding area, but did not locate the suspect. There is no suspect vehicle information available at this time, Oremus said.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Dan Neumann at (262) 524-3818.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- No one injured in house fire at Wexford Court in Waukesha
- Waukesha man sentenced to prison for his role in 2014 shooting on Kensington Drive
- Taco John's donates 10 percent of sales to family of Saeed Sharwani
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Grocery tips, eco-friendly workshops and more
- Mom bails out son, drives him to ex-girlfriend's house for confrontation (1)
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015 issue
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha apartment plan may get further revisions
- Legal fight over historic Blair House in Waukesha continues
- New City Administrator Kevin Lahner ready to take on Waukesha's challenges