Downtown Waukesha jewelry shop robbed Tuesday afternoon
Suspect displayed a semi-automatic style handgun
Krumrich's Jewelers in downtown Waukesha was robbed early Tuesday afternoon.
According to Capt. Ron Oremus of the Waukesha Police Department a subject entered the store at 12:36 p.m. and displayed a semi-automatic style handgun and demanded money.
He left the store, 234 W. Main St., on foot after obtaining an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white male about 6 feet tall, thin build, early 20’s, with about a day’s worth of whiskers, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.
Oremus said officers made a check of the surrounding area, but did not locate the suspect. There is no suspect vehicle information available at this time, Oremus said.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Dan Neumann at (262) 524-3818.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother
- Downtown Waukesha holiday lights project comes up short in fundraising efforts
- Big lines expected at the polls in Waukesha