Downtown Waukesha jewelry shop robbed Tuesday afternoon
Suspect displayed a semi-automatic style handgun
Krumrich's Jewelers in downtown Waukesha was robbed early Tuesday afternoon.
According to Capt. Ron Oremus of the Waukesha Police Department a subject entered the store at 12:36 p.m. and displayed a semi-automatic style handgun and demanded money.
He left the store, 234 W. Main St., on foot after obtaining an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a white male about 6 feet tall, thin build, early 20’s, with about a day’s worth of whiskers, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.
Oremus said officers made a check of the surrounding area, but did not locate the suspect. There is no suspect vehicle information available at this time, Oremus said.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Dan Neumann at (262) 524-3818.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to couple fighting after an alleged argument over dance music at Salty Toad
- 'Loud political conversation' brings police to Waukesha residence
- Waukesha man accused of child sex assault for groping 12-year-old girls
- Waukesha County Fair's attendance "one of the best" in its history
- The Shoppes at Fox River coming before Waukesha Plan Commission for final approval
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute
- Brewers' Hank the Dog coming to Waukesha