A 19-year-old man charged in February with allegedly molesting his 14-year-old stepsister faces new charges of masturbating outside a Waukesha McDonalds restaurant on March 4.
The man, who will not be identified to protect the alleged victim, was charged on April 12 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with felony bail jumping and lewd and lascivious behavior after a woman saw him masturbating in his car outside the McDonalds, 1425 S. West Ave. in Waukesha.
At an initial court appearance on April 12, he was told by Judge Thomas Pieper he would have no contact with the woman or the restaurant.
He was charged with second-degree sexual assault and exposing a child to harmful material on Feb. 15, accused of masturbating in his stepsister's bed while she slept and giving her pornography and a vibrator. According to online court records, the man's mother cosigned a $10,000 surety bond allowing for his release and he is currently living at a house in the 1600 block of Haymarket Road, Waukesha.
According to the criminal complaint, the man was allegedly found masturbating in his car on March 4 by a McDonald's customer. The woman said that she pulled her vehicle up next to him and the suspect continued to masturbate, even after he became aware of her presence.
She was able to provide a partial license plate number and description of the vehicle to Waukesha City Police, according to the complaint, and police identified the suspect based on surveillance video obtained from the restaurant.
He was arrested on April 11 after an officer on routine patrol identified the vehicle, according to the complaint.
If convicted, the man could face more than six years in prison, $20,000 in fines, or both.
His next expected court date is May 13.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Lucky Art Crawl is Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Opper makes history with her new position
- Fox Head Residences apartment plan in Waukesha finished after rezoning vote again denied
- Mukwonago man killed in forklift accident
- Waukesha man is winner of $1 million Mega Millions prize
- Suspects from Hartland, Oconomowoc charged for their alleged roles in robbery of Waukesha bank
- Sprizzo Gallery Caffé closes in downtown Waukesha
- Senior housing now part of plan for Fox Head Residences in Waukesha
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more