A 19-year-old man charged in February with allegedly molesting his 14-year-old stepsister faces new charges of masturbating outside a Waukesha McDonalds restaurant on March 4.
The man, who will not be identified to protect the alleged victim, was charged on April 12 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with felony bail jumping and lewd and lascivious behavior after a woman saw him masturbating in his car outside the McDonalds, 1425 S. West Ave. in Waukesha.
At an initial court appearance on April 12, he was told by Judge Thomas Pieper he would have no contact with the woman or the restaurant.
He was charged with second-degree sexual assault and exposing a child to harmful material on Feb. 15, accused of masturbating in his stepsister's bed while she slept and giving her pornography and a vibrator. According to online court records, the man's mother cosigned a $10,000 surety bond allowing for his release and he is currently living at a house in the 1600 block of Haymarket Road, Waukesha.
According to the criminal complaint, the man was allegedly found masturbating in his car on March 4 by a McDonald's customer. The woman said that she pulled her vehicle up next to him and the suspect continued to masturbate, even after he became aware of her presence.
She was able to provide a partial license plate number and description of the vehicle to Waukesha City Police, according to the complaint, and police identified the suspect based on surveillance video obtained from the restaurant.
He was arrested on April 11 after an officer on routine patrol identified the vehicle, according to the complaint.
If convicted, the man could face more than six years in prison, $20,000 in fines, or both.
His next expected court date is May 13.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Longtime Waukesha city attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in