According to reports Hobby Lobby is being proposed at the Shoppes at Fox River off Sunset Drive in Waukesha.
The Plan Commission last week reviewed a request from Opus Design-Build and Ramco Gershenson Inc. to consider approving preliminary plans for a new 53, 520-square-foot building at 1200 W. Sunset Drive as part of The Shoppes at Fox River.
The Shoppes at Fox River has seen numerous developments in recent years. Phase I of the project included a 60,000-square-foot Pick 'n Save and 132,000-squarefoot Target and other smaller stores.
The first phase of Phase II of the development that opened last winter included T.J. Maxx, Ulta Salon and Cosmetics, Rue 21 and Charming Charlie's. The first development in Phase II included more than 47, 000 square feet of retail space on six of the 18 acres of developed land adjacent to the existing Phase I buildings.
When fully built-out, Phase II development has the potential to total 150, 000 square feet as well as provide three to six more junior anchors and additional small-shop retailers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Longtime Waukesha city attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in