A warrant was issued July 16 for a 22-year-old Waukesha man charged with allegedly sexually assaulting two 13-year-old girls, having sexual contact with one of the girls several times while she was high and intoxicated.
The man, who will not be named to protect the victims, was charged Tuesday, July 16 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with four counts sexual assault of a child and three counts contributing to the delinquency of a child.
The man could face more than 160 years in prison and $430,000 in fines if convicted.
According to the criminal complaint, City of Waukesha Police were dispatched July 3 to Aurora Medical Center in the Town of Summit after receiving reports of a sexual assault.
Police spoke to a 13-year-old girl who said that she had sex with a man in Phoenix Heights Park, 1139 Phoenix Drive in the City of Waukesha. Her parents informed police that their daughter had been having suicidal thoughts because of the incident, according to the complaint.
A search of the park turned up a condom that police believed was used in the assault. According to the complaint, the 13-year-old girl provided police a phone number for the man and said he lived across the street from her friend in the Liberty Heights residential neighborhood.
Police met with the girl’s friend, 13, who said she had sexual contact with the man as well. She said she met him at the end of the school year through Facebook. She said she would go to his house, where he provided marijuana and alcohol, and they would make out, the complaint reads. She said she performed oral sex on the man on two separate occasions and that they had sexual intercourse on another occasion.
The man previously pleaded guilty in 2009 to battery, with charges of strangulation and disorderly conduct dismissed but read-in. The man was sentenced to one year probation, which he served until June 2010.
Cash bail for the man was set at $75,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha gets into tiff over how to help struggling condo complex
- Latest Waukesha homicide still murky on details
- Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton resigns from common council due to poor health
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion in Waukesha will help address space needs
- Waukesha News Briefs: Sept. 3, 2015
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Master gardening, Alzheimer's walk and more
- Correction: Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy Chad Kane-Terhorst photo
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Lifeway Foods now making kefir at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha