Waukesha man charged with forcing himself on two women
Man, 21, previously charged with sex assault in 2011
A 21-year-old Waukesha man was charged on Thursday, Aug. 1 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with second-degree sexual assault and lewd behavior, allegedly forcing himself onto two woman who live in his apartment complex.
The man, who will not be identified to protect the victims, was previously charged with second-degree sexual assault in 2011. He was then released on a $1,000 cash bail and a competency hearing is scheduled for Aug. 30.
According to the criminal complaint:
A 28-year-old woman contacted Waukesha Police on July 26 to report harassment by the man. She said that two weeks earlier the man began talking to her while she was in the apartment complex's shared pool on the 2000 block of Springdale Road.
She said that the man would show up whenever she was in the pool, touching her and telling her she was sexy. She said on July 19, she was in the pool with the man and he allegedly grabbed her from behind and forced his erect penis against her. He held her for a few minutes before eventually letting her go, the woman said.
She said that the man continued to harass her, pounding on her apartment door and yelling her name.
Another 21-year-old woman who visited her grandparent's at the apartment complex said that the man had also been harassing her. She said that he had asked her to be his girlfriend, but she denied him. After that, he would call her constantly and she had allegedly caught him staring in through her grandparent's window.
She said that he allegedly approached her in the hallway at one point, pushed her against the wall and pulled out his penis. She was able to push him away and escape.
The man, who was also charged with two counts of felony bail jumping, is currently being held on a $25,000 cash bail.
He is next expected to appear in court on Aug. 30.
- Officials approve Carroll University's plan to buy, use historic Waukesha home
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site (1)
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)