Police Report: Oct. 10
Information taken from reports filed by the Waukesha Police Department
1 Damage and theft was reported at Semper Fi roofing, 1400 Ellis St., at 5:58 a.m. Oct. 2. The caller said a battery was stolen from a work vehicle and property was damaged.
2 A resident at 223 Mountain Ave. called police at 9:36 p.m. Oct. 1 to report their vehicle had been egged.
3 A caller at 900 Gale St. called police at 4:05 p.m. Oct. 1 to report ongoing theft of shrimp from this address.
4 An unlocked vehicle at 2005 Cliff-Alex Court South was entered sometime overnight Sept. 30. The owner of the vehicle said 40 CDs and two packs of cigarettes were taken.
5 A section of chain link fence at 1200 White Rock Ave. was cut out. The caller informed police about the damage at 7:43 p.m. Oct. 2, damage is estimated at $100.
6 A caller at 213 W. Newall Ave. reported Oct. 2 that his garage was entered and numerous items were taken. The man was in the honor guard for the VFW and items related to his service were taken.
7 Theft of pallets was reported at 10:36 a.m. Oct. 2 from 426 W. Sunset Drive.
8 A student at, Carroll University, 135 S. East Ave., was arrested after security found him with marijuana and paraphenalia Oct. 3.
9 A vehicle at 1230 W. Sunset Drive, possibly unlocked, was entered and a Nook e-reader was taken. The theft was reported at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 3.
10 The owner of a rental property at 3935 Rivers Crossing Drive called police at 5:20 p.m. Oct. 3 to report burglarly. The owner said the front door of the home was kicked in and the stove was taken.
11 A doctor at 1111 Delafield St. called police at 11:01 a.m. Oct. 3 after a patient threatened to punch him for not giving him pain pills. The doctor said the main is likely addicted to pain pills. The man has been banned from the property.
12 A storage locker at 2430 Springdale Road #16 was reported broken into at 9:41 a.m. Oct. 3.
13 Theft was reported at 12:35 p.m. Oct. 5 at 1105 Gertrude St. An unlocked vehicle was entered and cigarettes and an iPod were taken.
14 Police were dispatched to a report of a fight at 4:51 p.m. Oct. 7 at North Grand Avenue and Wisconsin Avenue. They located two people who were "air boxing." They were advised on "air boxing."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 17, 2014
- Waukesha Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Waukesha Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 19, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 12, 2014 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: June 5
- Waukesha Police Report: May 29
- Waukesha Police Report: May 22
- Waukesha Police Report: May 15
- Waukesha Police Report: May 8
- Police Report: May 1
- Police Report: April 24
- Police Report: April 17