The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at W226 S1500 Highway 164 in the Town of Waukesha is scheduled to open Nov. 1.
The 42,000-square-foot Walmart Neighborhood Market, on a 14.9-acre property, was approved by the Town Board last fall.
The facility will include a supermarket with a deli, bakery and liquor departments, a fullservice pharmacy and pharmacy drive-through.
This property could be divided into three developable parcels and one outlot.
"We’re thrilled to be just a few short weeks away from welcoming the community to the new Walmart Neighborhood Market," said store manager Lee Spude. "We’re proud to bring a new store to Waukesha that will meet the needs of customers by offering healthy grocery offerings, pharmacy services as well as our always low prices."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zombie walk, trick-or-treating this weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance