The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at W226 S1500 Highway 164 in the Town of Waukesha is scheduled to open Nov. 1.
The 42,000-square-foot Walmart Neighborhood Market, on a 14.9-acre property, was approved by the Town Board last fall.
The facility will include a supermarket with a deli, bakery and liquor departments, a fullservice pharmacy and pharmacy drive-through.
This property could be divided into three developable parcels and one outlot.
"We’re thrilled to be just a few short weeks away from welcoming the community to the new Walmart Neighborhood Market," said store manager Lee Spude. "We’re proud to bring a new store to Waukesha that will meet the needs of customers by offering healthy grocery offerings, pharmacy services as well as our always low prices."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother
- Downtown Waukesha holiday lights project comes up short in fundraising efforts
- Big lines expected at the polls in Waukesha