The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at W226 S1500 Highway 164 in the Town of Waukesha is scheduled to open Nov. 1.
The 42,000-square-foot Walmart Neighborhood Market, on a 14.9-acre property, was approved by the Town Board last fall.
The facility will include a supermarket with a deli, bakery and liquor departments, a fullservice pharmacy and pharmacy drive-through.
This property could be divided into three developable parcels and one outlot.
"We’re thrilled to be just a few short weeks away from welcoming the community to the new Walmart Neighborhood Market," said store manager Lee Spude. "We’re proud to bring a new store to Waukesha that will meet the needs of customers by offering healthy grocery offerings, pharmacy services as well as our always low prices."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Landmarks Commission will review apartment aspect of museum redevelopment project
- Art crawl taking place Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Muskego man receives 25-year prison sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl
- Waukesha woman gets 45 years for killing toddler (1)
- Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow holding Twitter Town Hall meeting
- Editorial: Farewell to Olson's Ace Hardware, a downtown Waukesha landmark
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, Bluesfest, Night Out
- Waukesha Police Report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha's garbage and recycling rules get updated
- Ace will no longer be the place in downtown Waukesha (1)