The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at W226 S1500 Highway 164 in the Town of Waukesha is scheduled to open Nov. 1.
The 42,000-square-foot Walmart Neighborhood Market, on a 14.9-acre property, was approved by the Town Board last fall.
The facility will include a supermarket with a deli, bakery and liquor departments, a fullservice pharmacy and pharmacy drive-through.
This property could be divided into three developable parcels and one outlot.
"We’re thrilled to be just a few short weeks away from welcoming the community to the new Walmart Neighborhood Market," said store manager Lee Spude. "We’re proud to bring a new store to Waukesha that will meet the needs of customers by offering healthy grocery offerings, pharmacy services as well as our always low prices."
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Ladish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year
- Man flown to hospital after attempted suicide in Waukesha
- Sodexo to dismiss 78 employees after losing Waukesha School District contract
- Waukesha decides Gaspar will remain a two-way street