The new Walmart Neighborhood Market at W226 S1500 Highway 164 in the Town of Waukesha is scheduled to open Nov. 1.
The 42,000-square-foot Walmart Neighborhood Market, on a 14.9-acre property, was approved by the Town Board last fall.
The facility will include a supermarket with a deli, bakery and liquor departments, a fullservice pharmacy and pharmacy drive-through.
This property could be divided into three developable parcels and one outlot.
"We’re thrilled to be just a few short weeks away from welcoming the community to the new Walmart Neighborhood Market," said store manager Lee Spude. "We’re proud to bring a new store to Waukesha that will meet the needs of customers by offering healthy grocery offerings, pharmacy services as well as our always low prices."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward