Warren announces resignation as Waukesha School Board president
Is stepping down after 21 years of service
Waukesha School Board President Dan Warren announced his resignation at Wednesday night's School Board meeting.
Warren will officially step down January 1, 2014, before relocating his primary residence to Florida.
Warren has served on the school board for 21 years. His current three-year term was set to expire in April 2015.
The remainder of his term is expected to be filled by school board appointment.
He also served on the city's Water Utility Commission for a number of years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Longtime Waukesha city attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in