The results of the online poll, "Do you approve the Town of Waukesha allowing its supervisors to attend meetings through video conferencing methods?" that appeared on Page 4 of Thursday's Waukesha Now, were incorrect.
The results were inverted. The correct results of the poll, as they were recorded Monday afternoon were:
Yes, communication can be in many forms these days and as long as the supervisor is staying informed I'm fine with it. (28%)
No, supervisors should be physically present at the meetings to know what's truly going on to make informed decisions. (72%)
Total Responses: 54
Polls are not scientific.
We apologize for any confusion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Longtime Waukesha city attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in