A man at 1165 White Rock Ave. in Waukesha called 911 at about 4:20 a.m. Nov. 10 and asked police to remove a woman from his bed for snoring too loudly.
According to the City of Waukesha police report:
The man initially told a dispatcher that he was not sure how the woman got into his apartment. The man, who police say sounded intoxicated, later told the dispatcher he let the woman in and talked with her before she went to bed and began "snoring like a train."
The man again changed his story to say he had the woman over and they drank together. He told the dispatcher they "had relations and she fell asleep."
It was later determined the woman has sleep apnea. The man said when he couldn't wake the woman up, he decided to call police. The woman did eventually wake up and explained she had sleep apnea.
The man was advised that this was not a police matter because he did in fact let the woman in.
He decided to sleep on the couch and "work out the issue in the morning," according to the police log.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power outages cause rush hour backups in Waukesha
- Chilly temps in store for trick-or-treating, haunted houses, football games in Waukesha
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother