A man at 1165 White Rock Ave. in Waukesha called 911 at about 4:20 a.m. Nov. 10 and asked police to remove a woman from his bed for snoring too loudly.
According to the City of Waukesha police report:
The man initially told a dispatcher that he was not sure how the woman got into his apartment. The man, who police say sounded intoxicated, later told the dispatcher he let the woman in and talked with her before she went to bed and began "snoring like a train."
The man again changed his story to say he had the woman over and they drank together. He told the dispatcher they "had relations and she fell asleep."
It was later determined the woman has sleep apnea. The man said when he couldn't wake the woman up, he decided to call police. The woman did eventually wake up and explained she had sleep apnea.
The man was advised that this was not a police matter because he did in fact let the woman in.
He decided to sleep on the couch and "work out the issue in the morning," according to the police log.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 10, 2015 issue
- Les Paul tour bus comes to namesake Waukesha middle school
- Waukesha's Rosalie Smith looks to use platform to help those suffering with addictions
- Waukesha water fight laps back and forth
- Two tenants get ready to open in old Kmart in Waukesha
- Waukesha gets into tiff over how to help struggling condo complex
- Latest Waukesha homicide still murky on details, but man arrested in shooting
- Health forces Waukesha alderman Patton to step down
- OSHA cites Waukesha Iron & Metal with 11 violations tied to fatality
- HAWS' expansion in Waukesha will help address space needs