Waukesha man faces 10 counts of child porn possession
Complaint: Man, 37, found in possession of over 10,000 images of child porn
A 37-year-old Waukesha man was charged on Tuesday, Nov. 5 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with 10 counts of child pornography possession.
Brian Stoller could face up to 250 years in prison and $1 million in fines if convicted.
According to the criminal complaint, an undercover officer with the Waukesha City Police Department was monitoring a file-sharing network on Aug. 16 when he discovered several videos of alleged child pornography being distributed.
One video apparently depicted two prepubescent girls nude, according to the complaint.
The computer's IP address was traced to an apartment at 150 W. Main St. that was rented by Stoller, the complaint states. A search warrant was executed on the residence on Oct. 29 and police confiscated several hard drives. Altogether 11,537 files of suspected child pornography were found on the hard drives, according to the complaint, including several videos of men performing sexual acts with underage girls.
Stoller's cash bail was set at $25,000 at an initial appearance on Nov. 5. He was ordered to possess no electronic devices that connect to the internet or have any unsupervised contact with minors.
He is next expected to appear in court on Nov. 7.
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more