Waukesha man faces 10 counts of child porn possession
Complaint: Man, 37, found in possession of over 10,000 images of child porn
A 37-year-old Waukesha man was charged on Tuesday, Nov. 5 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with 10 counts of child pornography possession.
Brian Stoller could face up to 250 years in prison and $1 million in fines if convicted.
According to the criminal complaint, an undercover officer with the Waukesha City Police Department was monitoring a file-sharing network on Aug. 16 when he discovered several videos of alleged child pornography being distributed.
One video apparently depicted two prepubescent girls nude, according to the complaint.
The computer's IP address was traced to an apartment at 150 W. Main St. that was rented by Stoller, the complaint states. A search warrant was executed on the residence on Oct. 29 and police confiscated several hard drives. Altogether 11,537 files of suspected child pornography were found on the hard drives, according to the complaint, including several videos of men performing sexual acts with underage girls.
Stoller's cash bail was set at $25,000 at an initial appearance on Nov. 5. He was ordered to possess no electronic devices that connect to the internet or have any unsupervised contact with minors.
He is next expected to appear in court on Nov. 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man receives 25-year prison sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl
- Waukesha woman gets prison for killing toddler
- Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow holding Twitter Town Hall meeting
- Editorial: Farewell to Olson's Ace Hardware, a downtown Waukesha landmark
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, Bluesfest, Night Out
- Waukesha Police Report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha's garbage and recycling rules change
- Ace will no longer be the place in downtown Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha pastor charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child (1)
- Surveys add to Waukesha alderman's web of public interaction