Four ice sculptures were smashed in downtown Waukesha just after midnight Jan. 19.
According to the Waukesha police report:
The ice sculptures were at 294 W. Main St., on the corner of Maple Avenue and West Main Street, 730 N. Grand Ave. and 317 N. Grand Ave.
The sculptures were part of the ice sculpting contest from the Waukesha JanBoree earlier in the day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Book signing, BluesFest and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 6, 2015 issue
- Waukesha judge set to make ruling on Slender Man stabbing transfer
- Waukesha police stay within patrol budget this time
- Waukesha's fire department will likely exceed its overtime budget again
- Wind-driven fire destroys Waukesha duplex
- Waukesha County Museum plan awaits historic step
- Art crawl taking place Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Muskego man receives 25-year sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl
- Waukesha woman gets prison for killing toddler (1)