Four ice sculptures were smashed in downtown Waukesha just after midnight Jan. 19.
According to the Waukesha police report:
The ice sculptures were at 294 W. Main St., on the corner of Maple Avenue and West Main Street, 730 N. Grand Ave. and 317 N. Grand Ave.
The sculptures were part of the ice sculpting contest from the Waukesha JanBoree earlier in the day.
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Healthy kids, Arbor Day and more
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Proposed strip mall, eatery could replace Gasthaus restaurant
- Proposed apartment project for Waukesha County Museum remains stalled
- Waukesha School District names new principals at four schools
- Man sentenced to prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide (2)
- Catholic Memorial High School donates $13,000 to Camp Hometown Heroes