Tobacco Outlet Plus in Waukesha was burglarized early Friday morning, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
Oremus said two men broke into the store, located at 433 W. Sunset Drive, at 12:10 a.m. and video image shows them stealing boxes of cigarettes.
According to the police log, both had roller-type suitcases they came in with.
The store was closed at the time and the alarm company contacted police after the two men smashed through the front door.
Oremus said the individuals were out in less than a couple minutes.
The men were wearing black. Both were wearing hooded sweatshirts and one also had a knee-length jacket.
Oremus said the ages of the men are unknown.
The alarm company is attempting to capture a still photo to email the Waukesha Police Department to get a clearer look of the two men.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation
- Now a former mayor, Scrima stands by his reform efforts in Waukesha
- Waukesha and Brookfield officers shoot hoops for lieutenant battling cancer
- DNA used to charge John Doe with felony theft in Waukesha and Brookfield
- Police Report: April 14
- Foundation strikes a familiar chord to honor Les Paul in Waukesha school name
- City teams with business group to run downtown Waukesha events
- State law towers over Waukesha's preferences on cell facilities