Tobacco Outlet Plus in Waukesha was burglarized early Friday morning, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
Oremus said two men broke into the store, located at 433 W. Sunset Drive, at 12:10 a.m. and video image shows them stealing boxes of cigarettes.
According to the police log, both had roller-type suitcases they came in with.
The store was closed at the time and the alarm company contacted police after the two men smashed through the front door.
Oremus said the individuals were out in less than a couple minutes.
The men were wearing black. Both were wearing hooded sweatshirts and one also had a knee-length jacket.
Oremus said the ages of the men are unknown.
The alarm company is attempting to capture a still photo to email the Waukesha Police Department to get a clearer look of the two men.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Controlled DNR burn going on in Waukesha County's Vernon Marsh
- Wife of former Waukesha detective pleads guilty to several offenses
- Judge denies request to have Morgan Geyser transferred to treatment facility
- Expenses adding up as seized chinchillas remain at Waukesha animal shelter (3)
- Update: Waukesha police investigating large grass fire along Fox River Parkway
- Paul Farrow will kick off tree planting program at Moor Downs Golf Course on Arbor Day
- Alderman Andy Reiland selected as new Waukesha Common Council president
- Man convicted of sexually assaulting children years ago released in Waukesha
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly will give state of the city address
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross to provide free smoke detectors to residents following April 1