Culver's on Highway 164 in Waukesha will open Jan. 30
Is located on Woodman's Food Market site
The new Culver's restaurant at 1650 E. Main St. on Waukesha's northeast side will open on Jan. 30.
With the opening, the Culver's at 1720 Highway 164 that is sandwiched between car dealerships will close on Sunday.
The new Culver's is the first of many small outlots that will be located on the Woodman's Food Market property.
Construction on the 4,035-square-foot Culver's began in early fall.
Woodman's opened last summer and Culver's got approved shortly after.
The second retail/business for the Woodman's property is Waukesha State Bank, which was approved for just south of Culver's at 1640 E. Main St. Construction hasn't started yet for the bank.
In October, the city approved Wilde Subaru's request (1710 Highway 164) for a two-lot certified survey map of 10.78 acres of land to expand into the old Culver's location.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha police respond to 'rowdy' wrestling fans
- District 97 state assembly seat sees another Republican, libertarian file
- Neylon announces his re-election bid for his District 98 assembly seat
- Bunny Hop, Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Thursday paper delayed
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation