Almost two months after its former clerk-treasurer announced her resignation, the Town of Waukesha has filled the position.
Former Village of Eagle part-time clerk Jeanne O'Brien has replaced Jamie Salentine, who resigned in late 2013.
O'Brien was previously part of a structure in the village that had a part-time clerk and a part-time treasurer.
But the village recently changed its format to combine the positions into a full-time position.
O'Brien joins a Town of Waukesha staff that includes Assistant Clerk-Treasurer Eryn Baudo and Deputy Clerk Molly Roamer.
Filling the clerk-treasurer's position now just leaves one (its auditor) of the three previous vacant positions available.
The town recently filled its attorney position with municipal attorney John Macy after Hector de la Mora and his law firm resigned at the end of 2013.
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year
- Man flown to hospital after attempted suicide in Waukesha