The Waukesha South Drama Department will present “Stand and Deliver” over the next three days inside the school’s auditorium.
Performances are at 7 p.m. today, Friday and Saturday at the school, 401 E. Roberta Ave.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $7 for students/seniors and are available at the door.
For more information contact South teacher Erin Richards at (262) 970-3854 or at email@example.com.
“Stand and Deliver,” an urban fairy tale, was a 1980s film and was adapted for the stage in 1995.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- Former Town of Waukesha Supervisor Joe Banske running for District 97 state assembly seat
- Shawn Reilly sworn in as Waukesha's new mayor
- Editorial: Renaming Central as Les Paul Middle School a strum of genius
- Appeals court reverses local ruling on Waukesha man's deportation
- Now a former mayor, Scrima stands by his reform efforts in Waukesha
- Waukesha and Brookfield officers shoot hoops for lieutenant battling cancer
- DNA used to charge John Doe with felony theft in Waukesha and Brookfield
- Police Report: April 17
- Foundation strikes a familiar chord to honor Les Paul in Waukesha school name