A 17-year-old Waukesha boy was charged last week with allegedly selling a handgun to another teenager for $250 in cash.
Brandon Loll, 164 N. Moreland Boulevard, was charged on Thursday, Feb. 27 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with providing a dangerous weapon to a person under age 18 and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under age 18.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha police officers were dispatched at 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, to a residence on Scott Avenue in Waukesha after receiving reports of a threat.
The police met with a 16-year-old boy, identified as S.R. in the complaint, who said he had found a note outside his bedroom window which read: “You’re going to die snitch n*****.”
It was revealed after further investigation that S.R. and another teen, identified as J.L, had been involved in several local burglaries, the complaint states.
Police executed a search warrant at J.L’s residence and found a 32-caliber revolver hidden in a heating vent in the boy’s room, according to the complaint.
He told police in the complaint that he had purchased the gun from Loll, who went by the nickname “Georgia.” He said he purchased the gun and bullets for $250 in cash.
Loll allegedly said, when arrested, “You only got me on the one felony, not the other,” the complaint states.
Loll could face up to four years in prison and $20,000 in fines if convicted.
According to court records, Loll is being held at Waukesha County Jail on a $5,000 cash bond.
He is expected to appear at a preliminary hearing on Friday, March 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wings over Waukesha Air Show returns this weekend to Crites Field
- Waukesha man arrested after pointing a gun at another person outside home
- Meijer supercenter receives final approval from Waukesha Common Council
- Waukesha school committee denies parent's request to ban 'The Kite Runner,' 'Chinese Handcuffs'
- Disconnected air hose stops train in its tracks in Waukesha
- Waukesha mom seeks to have two novels banned from schools
- Waukesha man accused of child porn possession
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Home field turf debut delayed for Waukesha South, Waukesha North
- Downtown Waukesha becomes a wee more Irish with Clarke 'pub'