A 17-year-old Waukesha boy was charged last week with allegedly selling a handgun to another teenager for $250 in cash.
Brandon Loll, 164 N. Moreland Boulevard, was charged on Thursday, Feb. 27 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with providing a dangerous weapon to a person under age 18 and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under age 18.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha police officers were dispatched at 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, to a residence on Scott Avenue in Waukesha after receiving reports of a threat.
The police met with a 16-year-old boy, identified as S.R. in the complaint, who said he had found a note outside his bedroom window which read: “You’re going to die snitch n*****.”
It was revealed after further investigation that S.R. and another teen, identified as J.L, had been involved in several local burglaries, the complaint states.
Police executed a search warrant at J.L’s residence and found a 32-caliber revolver hidden in a heating vent in the boy’s room, according to the complaint.
He told police in the complaint that he had purchased the gun from Loll, who went by the nickname “Georgia.” He said he purchased the gun and bullets for $250 in cash.
Loll allegedly said, when arrested, “You only got me on the one felony, not the other,” the complaint states.
Loll could face up to four years in prison and $20,000 in fines if convicted.
According to court records, Loll is being held at Waukesha County Jail on a $5,000 cash bond.
He is expected to appear at a preliminary hearing on Friday, March 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Plan tosses in new ideas in garbage collection in Waukesha
- Two more Waukesha-area forums focus on District 97 state race
- Community briefs: July 31, 2014 issue
- Controversial book will remain in Waukesha School District's libraries
- One will emerge from crowded GOP field for District 97 assembly seat
- Waukesha Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of possessing a large amount of child pornography
- Waukesha police respond to couple fighting after an alleged argument over dance music at Salty Toad
- 'Loud political conversation' brings police to Waukesha residence
- Waukesha man accused of child sex assault for groping 12-year-old girls