A warrant has been issued for a 23-year-old Waukesha man accused of trying to coerce two teenage girls into having sex with him last year.
Derrick Jones was charged Friday, March 7, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two counts of child enticement. His last know address is 352 Wisconsin Ave. #17.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha Police was contacted last November by one girl’s mother, who reported that her 14-year-old daughter had been receiving harassing text messages from a man who identified himself as “Chevelle.”
The daughter told a detective that the man, identified as Jones, had tried to coerce her into performing oral sex on him in a retail store bathroom over the summer, the complaint states.
The detective reviewed Facebook messages sent between the daughter and her friend, age 13. The friend told the detective in the complaint that Jones had also propositioned her during the summer.
Jones faces up to 50 years in prison and $200,000 in fines if convicted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wings over Waukesha Air Show returns this weekend to Crites Field
- Waukesha man arrested after pointing a gun at another person outside home
- Meijer supercenter receives final approval from Waukesha Common Council
- Waukesha school committee denies parent's request to ban 'The Kite Runner,' 'Chinese Handcuffs'
- Disconnected air hose stops train in its tracks in Waukesha
- Waukesha mom seeks to have two novels banned from schools
- Waukesha man accused of child porn possession
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Home field turf debut delayed for Waukesha South, Waukesha North
- Downtown Waukesha becomes a wee more Irish with Clarke 'pub'