A warrant has been issued for a 23-year-old Waukesha man accused of trying to coerce two teenage girls into having sex with him last year.
Derrick Jones was charged Friday, March 7, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two counts of child enticement. His last know address is 352 Wisconsin Ave. #17.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha Police was contacted last November by one girl’s mother, who reported that her 14-year-old daughter had been receiving harassing text messages from a man who identified himself as “Chevelle.”
The daughter told a detective that the man, identified as Jones, had tried to coerce her into performing oral sex on him in a retail store bathroom over the summer, the complaint states.
The detective reviewed Facebook messages sent between the daughter and her friend, age 13. The friend told the detective in the complaint that Jones had also propositioned her during the summer.
Jones faces up to 50 years in prison and $200,000 in fines if convicted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area