Driver in rollover crash arrested on operating while intoxicated
Vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard
An intoxicated driver was arrested late Wednesday night after his vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard at 10:29 p.m. at 2208 Butler Drive.
When police arrived, the officer found a male driver still trapped in the vehicle but was conscious and alert, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
The Waukesha Fire Department removed the driver and it appeared that he was not injured.
Oremus said the vehicle rolled through a yard and landed on its hood next to the house.
The driver was wearing his seatbelt and airbags were deployed. But the man was arrested for a first offense of operating while intoxicated, Oremus added.
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more