Driver in rollover crash arrested on operating while intoxicated
Vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard
An intoxicated driver was arrested late Wednesday night after his vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard at 10:29 p.m. at 2208 Butler Drive.
When police arrived, the officer found a male driver still trapped in the vehicle but was conscious and alert, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
The Waukesha Fire Department removed the driver and it appeared that he was not injured.
Oremus said the vehicle rolled through a yard and landed on its hood next to the house.
The driver was wearing his seatbelt and airbags were deployed. But the man was arrested for a first offense of operating while intoxicated, Oremus added.
- What's next for water: Officials discuss aspects of Waukesha's plan
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Fairest of Fair, free movies and more
- Summer food service program begins at Waukesha schools
- Woman fined for bringing marijuana to Waukesha court proceeding (2)
- Waukesha Plan Commission doesn't bite at proposed doggy day care, cites noise concerns
- Waukesha police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Carroll's new Lowry Hall gets final OK from Waukesha Plan Commission
- Waukesha native's Smart Program Training targets dementia progression
- Now You Know: branch collection
- News in Brief: June 23, 2016 issue