Driver in rollover crash arrested on operating while intoxicated
Vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard
An intoxicated driver was arrested late Wednesday night after his vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard at 10:29 p.m. at 2208 Butler Drive.
When police arrived, the officer found a male driver still trapped in the vehicle but was conscious and alert, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
The Waukesha Fire Department removed the driver and it appeared that he was not injured.
Oremus said the vehicle rolled through a yard and landed on its hood next to the house.
The driver was wearing his seatbelt and airbags were deployed. But the man was arrested for a first offense of operating while intoxicated, Oremus added.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County Museum has stopped right now looking for new CEO
- Walter Kolb dedicated life to Waukesha County politics
- Maple Avenue apartment complex proposal stands tall in Waukesha
- Waukesha funeral Services: Sept. 25, 2014
- Waukesha man accused of downloading pornographic pictures of children
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- ProHealth lists Waukesha flu shot schedule
- City Administrator Ed Henschel says Waukesha is 'severely constrained' in 2015 budget
- Waukesha charter schools 'significantly exceeds expectations' on DPI's report cards
- Tree-lighting ceremony switch causing friction in downtown Waukesha