Driver in rollover crash arrested on operating while intoxicated
Vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard
An intoxicated driver was arrested late Wednesday night after his vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard at 10:29 p.m. at 2208 Butler Drive.
When police arrived, the officer found a male driver still trapped in the vehicle but was conscious and alert, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
The Waukesha Fire Department removed the driver and it appeared that he was not injured.
Oremus said the vehicle rolled through a yard and landed on its hood next to the house.
The driver was wearing his seatbelt and airbags were deployed. But the man was arrested for a first offense of operating while intoxicated, Oremus added.
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)
- Service area reduced for Waukesha's water diversion application (1)
- Summit View celebrates Penny Kroening's Teacher of the Year honors