Driver in rollover crash arrested on operating while intoxicated
Vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard
An intoxicated driver was arrested late Wednesday night after his vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard at 10:29 p.m. at 2208 Butler Drive.
When police arrived, the officer found a male driver still trapped in the vehicle but was conscious and alert, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
The Waukesha Fire Department removed the driver and it appeared that he was not injured.
Oremus said the vehicle rolled through a yard and landed on its hood next to the house.
The driver was wearing his seatbelt and airbags were deployed. But the man was arrested for a first offense of operating while intoxicated, Oremus added.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man receives 25-year prison sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl
- Waukesha woman gets 45 years for killing toddler
- Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow holding Twitter Town Hall meeting
- Editorial: Farewell to Olson's Ace Hardware, a downtown Waukesha landmark
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, Bluesfest, Night Out
- Waukesha Police Report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha's garbage and recycling rules change
- Ace will no longer be the place in downtown Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha pastor charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child (1)
- Surveys add to Waukesha alderman's web of public interaction