Driver in rollover crash arrested on operating while intoxicated
Vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard
An intoxicated driver was arrested late Wednesday night after his vehicle rolled more than 100 feet in a yard at 10:29 p.m. at 2208 Butler Drive.
When police arrived, the officer found a male driver still trapped in the vehicle but was conscious and alert, Capt. Ron Oremus said.
The Waukesha Fire Department removed the driver and it appeared that he was not injured.
Oremus said the vehicle rolled through a yard and landed on its hood next to the house.
The driver was wearing his seatbelt and airbags were deployed. But the man was arrested for a first offense of operating while intoxicated, Oremus added.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha South hosting alumni show
- UW-Waukesha presents classy 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- Waukesha Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of suffocating ex-girlfriend twice during dispute
- Brewers' Hank the Dog coming to Waukesha
- Forums for District 97 state assembly race coming up
- Scorpion Trike strikes where it counts for Waukesha design firm
- Weather has slowed down field turf project at Waukesha schools
- City of Waukesha debates how to fill top-level jobs
- Waukesha teenagers charged with felony counts for recent burglaries on southwest side of city