The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In honor of Earth Day, volunteers will be out cleaning downtown Waukesha
- Drug deal gone wrong leads to armed robbery charges against three Waukesha men
- New high school grading system in Waukesha all about clarity
- Waukesha Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Waukesha County Museum's long-term plan goes into motion
- Brian Dorow joins Kapenga in District 33 state Senate race
- Waukesha County Museum redevelopment plan coming before city panel
- 'Suspicious' fire damages Waukesha home overnight
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pet adoption drive, mob boss speaker and more