The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha pools closing for the season
- Waukesha woman accused of striking children, husband after night of drinking
- It was a twister in Waukesha, after all, National Weather Service says (1)
- Waukesha's La Casa de Esperanza opens its new charter school
- Trial date set in Slender Man case in Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS collection drive, Dialogue Initiative and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Catholic schools make a welcoming Choice in revised voucher program
- Homeless Waukesha man charged with battering woman (1)
- Waukesha again seeks public's assistance in funding downtown holiday lights