The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area