The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward