The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother
- Downtown Waukesha holiday lights project comes up short in fundraising efforts
- Big lines expected at the polls in Waukesha