The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Landmarks Commission will review apartment aspect of museum redevelopment project
- Art crawl taking place Saturday in downtown Waukesha
- Muskego man receives 25-year prison sentence for sexually assaulting Waukesha girl
- Waukesha woman gets 45 years for killing toddler (1)
- Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow holding Twitter Town Hall meeting
- Editorial: Farewell to Olson's Ace Hardware, a downtown Waukesha landmark
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, Bluesfest, Night Out
- Waukesha Police Report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha's garbage and recycling rules get updated
- Ace will no longer be the place in downtown Waukesha (1)