The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Top five picks for this weekend in Waukesha
- Waukesha County detective Peter Korns charged for domestic-related incident
- 'Suspicious' Halloween decoration turns out to be mannequin in a tree
- Waukesha man accused of repeatedly manufacturing, selling cocaine
- Waukesha man accused of molesting, groping his granddaughter for years
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Apple harvest, lawn care and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Waukesha wants judge to reverse ruling on former fire chief's job
- Waukesha asks public for help to fund new downtown holiday lights
- Second stabbing suspect to be mentally evaluated in Waukesha Slender Man case