The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Psychologist: Anissa Weier was 'socially isolated' and 'desperate for a friendship' before stabbing
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 28
- Man suffers non-fatal gunshot wounds outside Waukesha home
- Two Waukesha high school students score rare perfect scores on ACT exam
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood drive, walk to fight human trafficking, and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Waukesha stays on the road to updated construction this summer
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Local author's novel introduction, lantern walk and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 21, 2015 issue