The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Opper makes history with her new position
- Fox Head Residences apartment plan in Waukesha finished after rezoning vote again denied
- Mukwonago man killed in forklift accident
- Waukesha man is winner of $1 million Mega Millions prize
- Suspects from Hartland, Oconomowoc charged for their alleged roles in robbery of Waukesha bank
- Sprizzo Gallery Caffé closes in downtown Waukesha
- Senior housing now part of plan for Fox Head Residences in Waukesha
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue