The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects both found competent to proceed
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- New Salvation Army officers learning Waukesha
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects returning to court for competency hearings
- Waukesha Plan Commission shops for better plan for vacant Kmart
- Waukesha Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue