The Waukesha Police Department thought they were responding to a domestic disturbance issue earlier this week.
Instead, police officers just found some overzealous wrestling fans.
According to the police log, an anonymous caller reported a possible domestic disturbance at 9:20 p.m. April 14 at 329 Born Place.
A caller said a man and female were yelling at each other and a baby was crying.
When police officers arrived they found a group of family and friends who were getting a "little rowdy" watching wrestling.
Police advised them of the noise and said they would be cited if the noise continues.
To view more police items over the last week in Waukesha see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS events, holiday events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha man abused, threatened his girlfriend with a knife
- Family of Waukesha parade's grand marshal also has reason to be thankful
- Waukesha holiday tree-lighting ceremony salutes military on Friday
- Armored vehicle not shielded from Waukesha budget debate
- Sen. Paul Farrow announces bid to replace Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas
- Burlington's city administrator Kevin Lahner selected to same position in Waukesha
- Waukesha Common Council approves a 2.73 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Doctor says Waukesha stabbing suspect in Slender Man case now competent to continue