Laundry schedule dispute becomes threatening inside Waukesha apartment
Police also called to library in last week over couple arguing over child's vaccinations
A routine laundry visit quickly escalated between two women in Waukesha that required police intervention.
According to the police log, a caller said she was threatened at 1:14 p.m. April 16 by her neighbor over the use of the laundry room in their apartment unit at 817 E. Main St.
The caller said the neighbor threatened to shoot her because she was doing laundry on the neighbor's wash day.
Police advised the women to follow their laundry room schedules and to avoid contact with each other to prevent future disputes.
Another strange police incident came when police were called at 11:20 a.m. April 17 to the Waukesha Public Library, 321 Wisconsin Ave., for a man and woman arguing over vaccinating their infant.
According to the police log, a lot of profanity was being used in the children's area of the library.
The couple told police that the library is their meeting place for the child's visitation.
To view more Waukesha police items, including thefts, burglaries and more strange calls, see our weekly police map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wapp Jr. guilty of selling drugs from southwest side Waukesha home last year
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: WCT's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- No arrests or citations issued in fatal crash in Waukesha (1)