Waukesha native on this season's "The Bachelorette"
Viall is a Waukesha North High School graduate
A Waukesha native will look to find love on this season's "The Bachelorette."
Nick Viall, a 33-year-old software sales executive, is one of 25 men on the ABC hit reality TV show, which premiered Monday night.
Viall is a Waukesha North graduate and currently resides in Chicago. He will look to win the heart of 26-year-old Andi Dorfman, who was on last season's "The Bachelor."
Viall graduated with a degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
He was on the UW-Milwaukee track and field team after having a successful prep career at Waukesha North. Viall was the state high school champion in the 800-meter run in 1999.
Viall is the second oldest of 11 children. His sister, Maria, was a star player on the UW-Milwaukee women's basketball team after a banner high school career at Waukesha North.
"The Bachelorette" airs weekly at 7 p.m. Monday throughout the summer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County exec draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, CMH doesn't in ACT test scores
- Habitat for Humanity's ReStore shop in Waukesha is a good deal for nonprofit, shoppers
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
- Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County opening ReStore in Waukesha
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems