Waukesha native on this season's "The Bachelorette"
Viall is a Waukesha North High School graduate
A Waukesha native will look to find love on this season's "The Bachelorette."
Nick Viall, a 33-year-old software sales executive, is one of 25 men on the ABC hit reality TV show, which premiered Monday night.
Viall is a Waukesha North graduate and currently resides in Chicago. He will look to win the heart of 26-year-old Andi Dorfman, who was on last season's "The Bachelor."
Viall graduated with a degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
He was on the UW-Milwaukee track and field team after having a successful prep career at Waukesha North. Viall was the state high school champion in the 800-meter run in 1999.
Viall is the second oldest of 11 children. His sister, Maria, was a star player on the UW-Milwaukee women's basketball team after a banner high school career at Waukesha North.
"The Bachelorette" airs weekly at 7 p.m. Monday throughout the summer.
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, threatened her to drop charges
- Getaway driver gets eight years in prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Healthy kids, Arbor Day and more
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Waukesha West students learn global lessons up close on service trip
- Proposed strip mall, eatery could replace Gasthaus restaurant
- Proposed apartment project for Waukesha County Museum remains stalled