Waukesha native on this season's "The Bachelorette"
Viall is a Waukesha North High School graduate
A Waukesha native will look to find love on this season's "The Bachelorette."
Nick Viall, a 33-year-old software sales executive, is one of 25 men on the ABC hit reality TV show, which premiered Monday night.
Viall is a Waukesha North graduate and currently resides in Chicago. He will look to win the heart of 26-year-old Andi Dorfman, who was on last season's "The Bachelor."
Viall graduated with a degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
He was on the UW-Milwaukee track and field team after having a successful prep career at Waukesha North. Viall was the state high school champion in the 800-meter run in 1999.
Viall is the second oldest of 11 children. His sister, Maria, was a star player on the UW-Milwaukee women's basketball team after a banner high school career at Waukesha North.
"The Bachelorette" airs weekly at 7 p.m. Monday throughout the summer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- Waukesha police investigating death of man found on sidewalk
- Waukesha police arrest Associated Bank armed robbery suspects
- Waukesha County Board gives staff go-ahead to seek redevelopment proposals on old HHS building
- Waukesha man allegedly involved in shooting incident gets reduced bail
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Home improvement show, pancake fest and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Two masked men rob Associated Bank in Waukesha at gunpoint
- Another wine bar could be coming to downtown Waukesha
- Darrin Malone, final suspect in Waukesha gas station homicide, arrested in Milwaukee