Waukesha native on this season's "The Bachelorette"
Viall is a Waukesha North High School graduate
A Waukesha native will look to find love on this season's "The Bachelorette."
Nick Viall, a 33-year-old software sales executive, is one of 25 men on the ABC hit reality TV show, which premiered Monday night.
Viall is a Waukesha North graduate and currently resides in Chicago. He will look to win the heart of 26-year-old Andi Dorfman, who was on last season's "The Bachelor."
Viall graduated with a degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
He was on the UW-Milwaukee track and field team after having a successful prep career at Waukesha North. Viall was the state high school champion in the 800-meter run in 1999.
Viall is the second oldest of 11 children. His sister, Maria, was a star player on the UW-Milwaukee women's basketball team after a banner high school career at Waukesha North.
"The Bachelorette" airs weekly at 7 p.m. Monday throughout the summer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Spoon will serve soups, pies at Hartwell Avenue location in Waukesha
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub closed in downtown Waukesha
- Gunshots hit vehicles in parking lot on North University Drive in Waukesha
- Rollout of new garbage, recycling carts underway in city of Waukesha
- Waukesha woman sues the city's housing authority over lost rent assistance
- Fox Head Residences developer asks to postpone action on Waukesha apartments
- Nearby Citgo gas station closes early in response to last week's fatal shooting in Waukesha
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Health care reform, peace nominees and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 22, 2015, issue