Waukesha native on this season's "The Bachelorette"
Viall is a Waukesha North High School graduate
A Waukesha native will look to find love on this season's "The Bachelorette."
Nick Viall, a 33-year-old software sales executive, is one of 25 men on the ABC hit reality TV show, which premiered Monday night.
Viall is a Waukesha North graduate and currently resides in Chicago. He will look to win the heart of 26-year-old Andi Dorfman, who was on last season's "The Bachelor."
Viall graduated with a degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
He was on the UW-Milwaukee track and field team after having a successful prep career at Waukesha North. Viall was the state high school champion in the 800-meter run in 1999.
Viall is the second oldest of 11 children. His sister, Maria, was a star player on the UW-Milwaukee women's basketball team after a banner high school career at Waukesha North.
"The Bachelorette" airs weekly at 7 p.m. Monday throughout the summer.
- 2016 Waukesha County Fair coverage
- Our Fair Ladies Blog: Video: Crafting and animal races at the Waukesha County Fair
- Outstanding fees could prevent students from graduation ceremonies
- Studio time gives students opportunity to create
- Stay cool at Hebron House and Jeremy Safe Haven
- Waukesha Salvation Army offering cool place to stay in light of impending heat wave
- Crest owner brings Irish flavor to new venture in downtown Waukesha
- Funeral Services: July 21, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha woman, drunk, grabbed gun following phone dispute
- Waukesha police report: July 21, 2016 issue