Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas has been giving presentations on the county's budget over the last couple of weeks.
Today, he'll hold another meeting with county residents - just not in person.
Vrakas, who is active on social media, will host a virtual Town Hall meeting through Twitter from 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The county executive said the virtual Town Hall meeting is being done in an effort to increase communication and citizen engagement and make county government more accessible to residents.
Vrakas encourages anyone who has questions regarding Waukesha County and the 2015 Waukesha County budget to tweet them to his Twitter handle, @CoExecDanVrakas, between now and the conclusion of the virtual Town Hall meeting.
People can also use the hashtag #AskDV for Vrakas to see the question in Twitter.
"I am always looking for new ways to communicate with and receive feedback from Waukesha County residents," Vrakas said. "The annual budget Town Hall meetings, both the in-person and virtual, are key opportunities to receive information about Waukesha County and provide feedback to the county."
Vrakas said if people do not have a Twitter account, but have a question about county government or the upcoming budget, people can email him at email@example.com.
Here is a link to the county's 2015 budget Town Hall presentation Vrakas has been giving over the last couple of weeks.
- Waukesha News Briefs: HAWS video, court eFiling and more
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death