A Waukesha bar owner escaped a dangerous situation in the early morning hours on Friday, July 25.
According to the police blotter, as the bar owner of Kicker’s Pub & Grub, 1726 S. West Ave., was leaving just after 3:30 a.m. July 25, a man wearing a dark ski mask came running out of the bushes, said “stop right there” and pointed a silver hand gun at him.
The bar owner was in his vehicle at the time and quickly sped out of the parking lot before calling police.
Police searched the area but did not find the suspect.
Kicker's Pub & Grub does not have cameras on the outside of the building.
The suspect was wearing a black winter-style ski mask with a red, white and green triangle pattern around the mouth area.
The man, approximately 5-foot-10 and medium build, was also wearing dark pants and a dark-colored jacket.
There was no known vehicle for the suspect.
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year