A Waukesha bar owner escaped a dangerous situation in the early morning hours on Friday, July 25.
According to the police blotter, as the bar owner of Kicker’s Pub & Grub, 1726 S. West Ave., was leaving just after 3:30 a.m. July 25, a man wearing a dark ski mask came running out of the bushes, said “stop right there” and pointed a silver hand gun at him.
The bar owner was in his vehicle at the time and quickly sped out of the parking lot before calling police.
Police searched the area but did not find the suspect.
Kicker's Pub & Grub does not have cameras on the outside of the building.
The suspect was wearing a black winter-style ski mask with a red, white and green triangle pattern around the mouth area.
The man, approximately 5-foot-10 and medium build, was also wearing dark pants and a dark-colored jacket.
There was no known vehicle for the suspect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Now You Know: Why does the book drop at the Waukesha Public Library out of service so often?
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Halloween programs, playground celebration, and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 15-21 events
- Waukesha Mayor Shawn Reilly urges Congress to reauthorize Ex-Im Bank
- Former Alderman Roger Patton remembered for his service to Waukesha
- Waukesha teenager taken down after allegedly stealing from vehicles
- Fall leaf pickup to begin in Waukesha
- Panos building goes to auction, Ace goes on the market in Waukesha
- Former Waukesha Alderman Roger Patton dies
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 15, 2015 issue