A Waukesha bar owner escaped a dangerous situation in the early morning hours on Friday, July 25.
According to the police blotter, as the bar owner of Kicker’s Pub & Grub, 1726 S. West Ave., was leaving just after 3:30 a.m. July 25, a man wearing a dark ski mask came running out of the bushes, said “stop right there” and pointed a silver hand gun at him.
The bar owner was in his vehicle at the time and quickly sped out of the parking lot before calling police.
Police searched the area but did not find the suspect.
Kicker's Pub & Grub does not have cameras on the outside of the building.
The suspect was wearing a black winter-style ski mask with a red, white and green triangle pattern around the mouth area.
The man, approximately 5-foot-10 and medium build, was also wearing dark pants and a dark-colored jacket.
There was no known vehicle for the suspect.
- Officials approve Carroll University's plan to buy, use historic Waukesha home
- Long-term construction project on Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha begins
- Police searching for man mistakenly released from Waukesha County Jail
- Waukesha panel delays decision on proposed development at Gasthaus site (1)
- Waukesha News Briefs: May 5, 2016 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Choral concert, art crawl and more
- Waukesha police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- WWII veteran Alvin Kind receives honorary high school diploma
- Review: Waukesha Civic Theater's 'Annie Get Your Gun' hits the mark
- Just kids from Waukesha County: Joe Schobert, Derek Watt make history in 2016 NFL Draft (2)