A 51-year-old Waukesha man reportedly wrote and signed an incriminating letter to a county judge and a Milwaukee attorney.
John Bell, S16 W22097 Arcadian Avenue, was charged on Wednesday, July 30, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with threatening to harm a judge.
According to the criminal complaint, Bell was upset about a divorce hearing Judge Ralph Ramirez had heard and adjudicated.
"I will not stop pursuing you till I utterly destroy you, you lawless, unjust, perverted, God-hating, pathetic (expletive)," Bell wrote, according to the complaint.
A second, similar letter was sent to an attorney who was involved in the same case.
Bell's signature was allegedly identified on both letters.
Court records indicate that a $25,000 arrest warrant has been issued for Bell.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Woman, 23, identified in fatal crash in Waukesha (1)
- Woman hit, killed by car at 164 and Sunset
- Carroll University receives $1 million donation for research laboratory off campus
- Water talks flow back into Waukesha
- Waukesha funeral services: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Waukesha's robotics team would receive funding boost from Rep. Adam Neylon's proposed bill
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Winter Nights, brain documentary and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Lares Fashion & Western Wear building in downtown Waukesha up for sale