A 51-year-old Waukesha man reportedly wrote and signed an incriminating letter to a county judge and a Milwaukee attorney.
John Bell, S16 W22097 Arcadian Avenue, was charged on Wednesday, July 30, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with threatening to harm a judge.
According to the criminal complaint, Bell was upset about a divorce hearing Judge Ralph Ramirez had heard and adjudicated.
"I will not stop pursuing you till I utterly destroy you, you lawless, unjust, perverted, God-hating, pathetic (expletive)," Bell wrote, according to the complaint.
A second, similar letter was sent to an attorney who was involved in the same case.
Bell's signature was allegedly identified on both letters.
Court records indicate that a $25,000 arrest warrant has been issued for Bell.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, awards lunch, health clinics and more
- Waukesha man accused of delivering drugs that caused overdose death
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Waukesha lists curbside pickup and drop-off center times for leaves
- Spooky, isn't it: Halloween season kicks in Waukesha with Wisconsin Feargrounds
- Waukesha County budget avoids adding to tax bill
- Chinese restaurant owner brings new life to Waukesha shopping center
- Funding may now be a thing of the past for Waukesha County Museum
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing victim will be introduced to the world tonight on 20/20
- One year later, former Waukesha Fire Chief Jesse Alba discusses life after demotion