A 51-year-old Waukesha man reportedly wrote and signed an incriminating letter to a county judge and a Milwaukee attorney.
John Bell, S16 W22097 Arcadian Avenue, was charged on Wednesday, July 30, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with threatening to harm a judge.
According to the criminal complaint, Bell was upset about a divorce hearing Judge Ralph Ramirez had heard and adjudicated.
"I will not stop pursuing you till I utterly destroy you, you lawless, unjust, perverted, God-hating, pathetic (expletive)," Bell wrote, according to the complaint.
A second, similar letter was sent to an attorney who was involved in the same case.
Bell's signature was allegedly identified on both letters.
Court records indicate that a $25,000 arrest warrant has been issued for Bell.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha pools closing for the season
- Waukesha woman accused of striking children, husband after night of drinking
- It was a twister in Waukesha, after all, National Weather Service says (1)
- Waukesha's La Casa de Esperanza opens its new charter school
- Trial date set in Slender Man case in Waukesha (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS collection drive, Dialogue Initiative and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Catholic schools make a welcoming Choice in revised voucher program
- Homeless Waukesha man charged with battering woman (2)
- Waukesha again seeks public's assistance in funding downtown holiday lights