A 51-year-old Waukesha man reportedly wrote and signed an incriminating letter to a county judge and a Milwaukee attorney.
John Bell, S16 W22097 Arcadian Avenue, was charged on Wednesday, July 30, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with threatening to harm a judge.
According to the criminal complaint, Bell was upset about a divorce hearing Judge Ralph Ramirez had heard and adjudicated.
"I will not stop pursuing you till I utterly destroy you, you lawless, unjust, perverted, God-hating, pathetic (expletive)," Bell wrote, according to the complaint.
A second, similar letter was sent to an attorney who was involved in the same case.
Bell's signature was allegedly identified on both letters.
Court records indicate that a $25,000 arrest warrant has been issued for Bell.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: HAWS events, holiday events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha man abused, threatened his girlfriend with a knife
- Family of Waukesha parade's grand marshal also has reason to be thankful
- Waukesha holiday tree-lighting ceremony salutes military on Friday
- Armored vehicle not shielded from Waukesha budget debate
- Sen. Paul Farrow announces bid to replace Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas
- Burlington's city administrator Kevin Lahner selected to same position in Waukesha
- Waukesha Common Council approves a 2.73 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Doctor says Waukesha stabbing suspect in Slender Man case now competent to continue