A 51-year-old Waukesha man reportedly wrote and signed an incriminating letter to a county judge and a Milwaukee attorney.
John Bell, S16 W22097 Arcadian Avenue, was charged on Wednesday, July 30, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with threatening to harm a judge.
According to the criminal complaint, Bell was upset about a divorce hearing Judge Ralph Ramirez had heard and adjudicated.
"I will not stop pursuing you till I utterly destroy you, you lawless, unjust, perverted, God-hating, pathetic (expletive)," Bell wrote, according to the complaint.
A second, similar letter was sent to an attorney who was involved in the same case.
Bell's signature was allegedly identified on both letters.
Court records indicate that a $25,000 arrest warrant has been issued for Bell.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area