This must have been some lottery ticket, because most everyone in the area apparently heard the celebration.
According to the police blotter, a caller reported that a man was screaming in the Cutler Park area just after 9 p.m. Aug. 6.
Shortly after, another person called police to report the same thing.
Two minutes later, another person reported hearing a "loud commotion."
A minute later, a fourth person called police stating the man was walking on Maple Avenue.
Police met a couple on the corner of West Park Avenue and Maple Avenue, who said their neighbor was making the noise.
When police tracked down the man in the Waukesha Public Library parking lot, 321 Wisconsin Ave., the man told police he was just excited about having a winning scratch-off lottery ticket.
Police advised the man of his behavior.
To see other calls into the Waukesha Police Department as well as where the thefts and burglaries are taking place in the city, see Waukesha Now's weekly police blotter page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power outages cause rush hour backups in Waukesha
- Chilly temps in store for trick-or-treating, haunted houses, football games in Waukesha
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Former Waukesha County Health and Human Services building has new life
- Shared employee health clinic opening next week in Waukesha
- Funeral Services: Oct. 30, 2014
- Student Notes: Oct. 30, 2014
- On the Move: Oct. 30, 2014
- Man robs victim of iPhone near Waukesha's Fox River Trail
- Waukesha woman allegedly abused, insulted her disabled mother