Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
Ninety percent of staff is new
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub wasn't closed for long.
But when people come into the downtown Waukesha bar/restaurant, which reopened Thursday, Aug. 28, they'll see mostly new staff.
A manager from the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said 90 percent of the Waukesha staff is new.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff," but hasn't given details on why.
The chef at the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha location, 225 South St.
There are some menu changes as well at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant previously occupied that space but moved out last summer.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journal Sentinel editorial: Maybe city and town of Brookfields should become one, rather than the town becoming a village
- Bedroom fire causes significant damage to Waukesha home
- The Spoon restaurant near downtown Waukesha closed 'until further notice'
- Fire damages home at Wexford Court in Waukesha
- Waukesha man sentenced to prison for his role in 2014 shooting on Kensington Drive
- Taco John's donates 10 percent of sales to family of Saeed Sharwani
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Grocery tips, eco-friendly workshops and more
- Mom bails out son, drives him to ex-girlfriend's house for confrontation (1)
- Waukesha Police Report: Jan. 29, 2015 issue
- Mia Famiglia bringing Sicilian cooking to downtown Waukesha