Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
Ninety percent of staff is new
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub wasn't closed for long.
But when people come into the downtown Waukesha bar/restaurant, which reopened Thursday, Aug. 28, they'll see mostly new staff.
A manager from the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said 90 percent of the Waukesha staff is new.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff," but hasn't given details on why.
The chef at the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha location, 225 South St.
There are some menu changes as well at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant previously occupied that space but moved out last summer.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zombie walk, trick-or-treating this weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance