Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
Ninety percent of staff is new
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub wasn't closed for long.
But when people come into the downtown Waukesha bar/restaurant, which reopened Thursday, Aug. 28, they'll see mostly new staff.
A manager from the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said 90 percent of the Waukesha staff is new.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff," but hasn't given details on why.
The chef at the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha location, 225 South St.
There are some menu changes as well at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant previously occupied that space but moved out last summer.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
- Judge: Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, threatened her to drop charges
- Getaway driver gets eight years in prison for role in Waukesha gas station homicide
- Waukesha Farmers Market set to kickoff 2016 season May 7
- Funeral Services: April 28, 2016 issue
- Longtime local criminal Julio Alvarez gets prison for robbing Waukesha gas station (1)
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Healthy kids, Arbor Day and more
- Waukesha police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Waukesha West students learn global lessons up close on service trip
- Proposed strip mall, eatery could replace Gasthaus restaurant
- Proposed apartment project for Waukesha County Museum remains stalled