Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
Ninety percent of staff is new
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub wasn't closed for long.
But when people come into the downtown Waukesha bar/restaurant, which reopened Thursday, Aug. 28, they'll see mostly new staff.
A manager from the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said 90 percent of the Waukesha staff is new.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff," but hasn't given details on why.
The chef at the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha location, 225 South St.
There are some menu changes as well at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant previously occupied that space but moved out last summer.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman allegedly 'went nuts,' cut and beat her friends, during disagreement
- Waukesha School District expanding partnership with Montessori private school
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Gotta Have Heart fundraiser, healthy grocery shopping and more
- In honor of Earth Day, volunteers will be out cleaning downtown Waukesha
- Drug deal gone wrong leads to armed robbery charges against three Waukesha men
- New high school grading system in Waukesha all about clarity
- Waukesha Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Waukesha County Museum's long-term plan goes into motion
- Brian Dorow joins Kapenga in District 33 state Senate race
- Waukesha County Museum redevelopment plan coming before city panel