A couple weeks after The Clarke Irish Pub opened in downtown Waukesha, its adjoining restaurant is also now open.
Paul Ward, manager of the pub, said the restaurant, 314 W. Main St., opened on Aug. 25.
The restaurant's hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 5 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
The restaurant's menu will mirror the County Clare's in downtown Milwaukee.
A grand opening of the bar and restaurant will take place later this fall, Ward said.
The pub, which opened on Aug. 11, is open from 3 p.m. to midnight Sunday and Monday, and 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
It's the first time the restaurant is open in almost three years.
Under new management and a new model, though, Ward is hoping to change its fortunes.
The hotel's restaurant opened in 2008 as the Black Trumpet. But it continued to struggle after it changed management and reopened as D Mo's Pasta and Chop House in 2010.
It closed a year later and continued to stay vacant until Harp & Eagle, Ltd. purchased the hotel this spring and later renovated the bar and restaurant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Slender Man stabbing suspect's attorney contesting doctor's ruling that Anissa Weier is competent
- Competency evaluation results for Anissa Weier, one of Slender Man stabbing suspects, will be revealed in court
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Flu shots, concealed carry classes and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Want to help the Waukesha Police Department? Here's your chance
- Lifeway Foods moving along with renovations at former Golden Guernsey plant in Waukesha
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area