The 85-year-old victim in a fatal car crash Wednesday evening in Waukesha has been identified as Phyllis L. Vick of Waukesha.
Vick suffered no apparent injuries in the crash, leading police to speculate that she may have died prior to her car leaving the road and crashing into a light pole at 8 p.m. on N. Grand Ave. near Carroll St.
The passenger in the vehicle was treated and released at the scene.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha NOW wins four awards in Wisconsin Newspaper Awards contest
- Park approved for River Hills neighborhood on city's southwest side
- Teen charged with selling handgun to minor
- Waukesha DNR employee charged with stealing cash, trail passes
- Waukesha mayoral candidates at odds over city issues
- Town of Waukesha Board candidates forum scheduled for Monday
- Police Report: March 6
- Expansion at Eaton Cooper Power will create 200 jobs
- Audit questions Waukesha County Museum's future
- What should become of vacant riverfront near downtown Waukesha?