The 85-year-old victim in a fatal car crash Wednesday evening in Waukesha has been identified as Phyllis L. Vick of Waukesha.
Vick suffered no apparent injuries in the crash, leading police to speculate that she may have died prior to her car leaving the road and crashing into a light pole at 8 p.m. on N. Grand Ave. near Carroll St.
The passenger in the vehicle was treated and released at the scene.
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Night Out info, food drive and more
- Now You Know: Where were Waukesha's movie theaters?
- New Latin American restaurant Arepanitas opens near downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha newspaper website is changing
- Waukesha police report: July 28, 2016 issue