The 85-year-old victim in a fatal car crash Wednesday evening in Waukesha has been identified as Phyllis L. Vick of Waukesha.
Vick suffered no apparent injuries in the crash, leading police to speculate that she may have died prior to her car leaving the road and crashing into a light pole at 8 p.m. on N. Grand Ave. near Carroll St.
The passenger in the vehicle was treated and released at the scene.
- Waukesha woman convicted of stealing from Oconomowoc company to fund drug habit
- Waukesha Meijer supercenter to open Aug. 2
- News in Brief: June 30, 2016 issue
- School briefs: CMH recognition
- Funeral services: June 30, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha veteran, upset by fireworks, fired rifle into air (3)
- What's next for water: Officials discuss aspects of Waukesha's plan
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Fairest of Fair, free movies and more
- Summer food service program begins at Waukesha schools
- Woman fined for bringing marijuana to Waukesha court proceeding (5)