Waukesha - The Waukesha County Historical Society is looking for World War II veterans willing to give videotaped interviews for use with a World War II exhibit planned for the Waukesha County Museum next November.
A list of veterans willing to share their war stories is being compiled, and several will be selected for interviews.
Interested vets should contact Eric Vanden Heuvel at the museum by March 2010. He can be reached at (262) 521-2859, extension 223, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Female driver crashes vehicle into Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Longtime Waukesha city attorney Curt Meitz won't run for re-election
- Waukesha man pleads guilty, gets life sentence for triple homicide
- Waukesha man charged in motorcyclist's death
- Police Report: Dec. 5
- Donations help Hope Center's clients stay warm
- Women's Center gets $4,000 Packers grant
- Art Crawl, Santa Run highlight holiday weekend in downtown Waukesha
- Hardees shuts down well before its lease expired
- Final suspect in shooting near Waukesha Woodman's turns himself in