Waukesha - The Waukesha County Historical Society is looking for World War II veterans willing to give videotaped interviews for use with a World War II exhibit planned for the Waukesha County Museum next November.
A list of veterans willing to share their war stories is being compiled, and several will be selected for interviews.
Interested vets should contact Eric Vanden Heuvel at the museum by March 2010. He can be reached at (262) 521-2859, extension 223, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2016 Waukesha County Fair coverage
- Our Fair Ladies Blog: Video: Crafting and animal races at the Waukesha County Fair
- Outstanding fees could prevent students from graduation ceremonies
- Studio time gives students opportunity to create
- Stay cool at Hebron House and Jeremy Safe Haven
- Waukesha Salvation Army offering cool place to stay in light of impending heat wave
- Crest owner brings Irish flavor to new venture in downtown Waukesha
- Funeral Services: July 21, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha woman, drunk, grabbed gun following phone dispute
- Waukesha police report: July 21, 2016 issue