Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
Ninety percent of its staff is new
With almost an entire new staff, Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha is reopening at 3 p.m. today.
Owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff."
A manager at the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said about 90 percent of the staff in Waukesha is new.
The chef from the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha site, 225 South St.
The Wauwatosa manager also said there are some menu changes at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant formerly occupied that space.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- Waukesha police investigating death of man found on sidewalk
- Waukesha police arrest Associated Bank armed robbery suspects
- Waukesha County Board gives staff go-ahead to seek redevelopment proposals on old HHS building
- Waukesha man allegedly involved in shooting incident gets reduced bail
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Home improvement show, pancake fest and more
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Two masked men rob Associated Bank in Waukesha at gunpoint
- Another wine bar could be coming to downtown Waukesha
- Darrin Malone, final suspect in Waukesha gas station homicide, arrested in Milwaukee