Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
Ninety percent of its staff is new
With almost an entire new staff, Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha is reopening at 3 p.m. today.
Owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff."
A manager at the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said about 90 percent of the staff in Waukesha is new.
The chef from the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha site, 225 South St.
The Wauwatosa manager also said there are some menu changes at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant formerly occupied that space.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman accused of stabbing boyfriend: 'you mess with me, you get cut'
- Several animals die in Waukesha house fire
- Multiple railroad crossings in Waukesha to receive repairs
- Editorial: It's time for the water fights to end
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Harp performers, Tribute concert series and more
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Jury trials scheduled for Waukesha gas station homicide suspects
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward