Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
Ninety percent of its staff is new
With almost an entire new staff, Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha is reopening at 3 p.m. today.
Owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff."
A manager at the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said about 90 percent of the staff in Waukesha is new.
The chef from the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha site, 225 South St.
The Wauwatosa manager also said there are some menu changes at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant formerly occupied that space.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year
- Man flown to hospital after attempted suicide in Waukesha