Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha reopening today
Ninety percent of its staff is new
With almost an entire new staff, Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Waukesha is reopening at 3 p.m. today.
Owner Dan Zierath temporarily closed the bar/restaurant earlier this month to "restaff."
A manager at the Wauwatosa Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub said about 90 percent of the staff in Waukesha is new.
The chef from the Wauwatosa location will also now oversee the Waukesha site, 225 South St.
The Wauwatosa manager also said there are some menu changes at the Waukesha site.
Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub has been at its downtown Waukesha location for almost a year. J. Lotti's bar/restaurant formerly occupied that space.
In addition to the Waukesha site and Wauwatosa location, 11302 W. Bluemound Road, Zierath operates a Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha man receives prison sentence for battering pregnant girlfriend
- Wapp Jr. guilty of selling drugs from southwest side Waukesha home last year
- Waukesha man who pointed rifle at police is charged with six felonies
- Waukesha Community Briefs: pet events, Chinese New Year and more
- Mad Rooster Cafe considers former Hardees site in downtown Waukesha
- Video: Catholic Memorial High School's Innovation Wing opens to rave reviews
- Review: WCT's 'Almost, Maine' gets it more than almost right
- Waukesha gas station murder suspect Darrin Malone heads to trial
- Pizza maker and caterer prep new spaces in downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha Police Report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue