A warrant has been issued for a 23-year-old Waukesha man accused of trying to coerce two teenage girls into having sex with him last year.
Derrick Jones was charged Friday, March 7, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two counts of child enticement. His last know address is 352 Wisconsin Ave. #17.
According to the criminal complaint, Waukesha Police was contacted last November by one girl’s mother, who reported that her 14-year-old daughter had been receiving harassing text messages from a man who identified himself as “Chevelle.”
The daughter told a detective that the man, identified as Jones, had tried to coerce her into performing oral sex on him in a retail store bathroom over the summer, the complaint states.
The detective reviewed Facebook messages sent between the daughter and her friend, age 13. The friend told the detective in the complaint that Jones had also propositioned her during the summer.
Jones faces up to 50 years in prison and $200,000 in fines if convicted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Robotics class, concealed carry, job fair and more
- Waukesha Reads program continues: Oct. 8-14 events
- Vietnamese restaurant Pho King opens, pizza eatery Bobanna's closes in Waukesha (1)
- Food drive grows bigger in Waukesha's District 12
- Xperience Fitness and Dollar Tree open in old Waukesha Kmart
- West Allis man charged with video taping women's restroom at UW-Waukesha
- Housing development hopes to stay at home in town of Waukesha
- Waukesha officials try to plug holes tied to GE move
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Cafe De Arts plans to relocate within Waukesha in coming months