Andy Reiland retained his seat on the Common Council.
He defeated challenger Dean Lemke to retain his district 13 seat, one that he has held for the last three years.
Reiland won with 583 votes or 65 percent of the vote. Lemke, a stay-at-home dad and sports official, received 309 votes.
District 13 is on the city's west side.
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more