Andy Reiland retained his seat on the Common Council.
He defeated challenger Dean Lemke to retain his district 13 seat, one that he has held for the last three years.
Reiland won with 583 votes or 65 percent of the vote. Lemke, a stay-at-home dad and sports official, received 309 votes.
District 13 is on the city's west side.
- Assembly District 83 candidates agree on taxes, differ on opiate issue
- GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence to hold rally at Waukesha County Expo Center
- Waukesha man accused of spitting on, trying to bite police officers
- Waukesha panel OKs La Casa de Esperanza's charter school expansion
- Waukesha planning staff mulling another downtown apartment project
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Night Out info, food drive and more
- Now You Know: Where were Waukesha's movie theaters?
- New Latin American restaurant Arepanitas opens near downtown Waukesha
- Waukesha newspaper website is changing
- Waukesha police report: July 28, 2016 issue