Andy Reiland retained his seat on the Common Council.
He defeated challenger Dean Lemke to retain his district 13 seat, one that he has held for the last three years.
Reiland won with 583 votes or 65 percent of the vote. Lemke, a stay-at-home dad and sports official, received 309 votes.
District 13 is on the city's west side.
- Main Street reopens in downtown Waukesha after months of construction
- Waukesha woman convicted of stealing from Oconomowoc company to fund drug habit
- Waukesha Meijer supercenter to open Aug. 2
- News in Brief: June 30, 2016 issue
- School briefs: CMH recognition
- Funeral services: June 30, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha veteran, upset by fireworks, fired rifle into air (3)
- What's next for water: Officials discuss aspects of Waukesha's plan
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Fairest of Fair, free movies and more
- Summer food service program begins at Waukesha schools