Almost two months after its former clerk-treasurer announced her resignation, the Town of Waukesha has filled the position.
Former Village of Eagle part-time clerk Jeanne O'Brien has replaced Jamie Salentine, who resigned in late 2013.
O'Brien was previously part of a structure in the village that had a part-time clerk and a part-time treasurer.
But the village recently changed its format to combine the positions into a full-time position.
O'Brien joins a Town of Waukesha staff that includes Assistant Clerk-Treasurer Eryn Baudo and Deputy Clerk Molly Roamer.
Filling the clerk-treasurer's position now just leaves one (its auditor) of the three previous vacant positions available.
The town recently filled its attorney position with municipal attorney John Macy after Hector de la Mora and his law firm resigned at the end of 2013.
- Waukesha woman convicted of stealing from Oconomowoc company to fund drug habit
- Waukesha Meijer supercenter to open Aug. 2
- News in Brief: June 30, 2016 issue
- School briefs: CMH recognition
- Funeral services: June 30, 2016 issue
- Complaint: Waukesha veteran, upset by fireworks, fired rifle into air (3)
- What's next for water: Officials discuss aspects of Waukesha's plan
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Fairest of Fair, free movies and more
- Summer food service program begins at Waukesha schools
- Woman fined for bringing marijuana to Waukesha court proceeding (5)