Almost two months after its former clerk-treasurer announced her resignation, the Town of Waukesha has filled the position.
Former Village of Eagle part-time clerk Jeanne O'Brien has replaced Jamie Salentine, who resigned in late 2013.
O'Brien was previously part of a structure in the village that had a part-time clerk and a part-time treasurer.
But the village recently changed its format to combine the positions into a full-time position.
O'Brien joins a Town of Waukesha staff that includes Assistant Clerk-Treasurer Eryn Baudo and Deputy Clerk Molly Roamer.
Filling the clerk-treasurer's position now just leaves one (its auditor) of the three previous vacant positions available.
The town recently filled its attorney position with municipal attorney John Macy after Hector de la Mora and his law firm resigned at the end of 2013.
- Sex offender moving into Waukesha soon, police say
- Waukesha News Briefs: HAWS video, court eFiling and more
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Plants sale, 'Gypsy' auditions and more
- Waukesha police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Farmer's Daughter Collection in Waukesha makes cultural connection
- Allô! Chocolat owners seek sweet deal for downtown Waukesha business
- Waukesha School District lauds change in food service provider
- Retzer Nature Center locked down May 25 due to attempted suicide
- Reconstruction of Tenny Avenue in Waukesha prompts short-term closure of nearby intersection
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue