Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas has been giving presentations on the county's budget over the last couple of weeks.
Today, he'll hold another meeting with county residents - just not in person.
Vrakas, who is active on social media, will host a virtual Town Hall meeting through Twitter from 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The county executive said the virtual Town Hall meeting is being done in an effort to increase communication and citizen engagement and make county government more accessible to residents.
Vrakas encourages anyone who has questions regarding Waukesha County and the 2015 Waukesha County budget to tweet them to his Twitter handle, @CoExecDanVrakas, between now and the conclusion of the virtual Town Hall meeting.
People can also use the hashtag #AskDV for Vrakas to see the question in Twitter.
"I am always looking for new ways to communicate with and receive feedback from Waukesha County residents," Vrakas said. "The annual budget Town Hall meetings, both the in-person and virtual, are key opportunities to receive information about Waukesha County and provide feedback to the county."
Vrakas said if people do not have a Twitter account, but have a question about county government or the upcoming budget, people can email him at email@example.com.
Here is a link to the county's 2015 budget Town Hall presentation Vrakas has been giving over the last couple of weeks.
- Funeral services: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ex-Waukesha man accused of reckless homicide in heroin overdose death
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Lion King, gallery art and more
- Blair Innovation Flair creates challenges for all to share
- Construction won't stop Waukesha's annual Memorial Day festivities
- Waukesha police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greats Lakes panel approves Waukesha water application with conditions
- Q&A with Jody Landish, Waukesha schools' new assistant superintendent
- Construction cuts into major roadways in Waukesha this year
- Man flown to hospital after attempted suicide in Waukesha