Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas has been giving presentations on the county's budget over the last couple of weeks.
Today, he'll hold another meeting with county residents - just not in person.
Vrakas, who is active on social media, will host a virtual Town Hall meeting through Twitter from 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The county executive said the virtual Town Hall meeting is being done in an effort to increase communication and citizen engagement and make county government more accessible to residents.
Vrakas encourages anyone who has questions regarding Waukesha County and the 2015 Waukesha County budget to tweet them to his Twitter handle, @CoExecDanVrakas, between now and the conclusion of the virtual Town Hall meeting.
People can also use the hashtag #AskDV for Vrakas to see the question in Twitter.
"I am always looking for new ways to communicate with and receive feedback from Waukesha County residents," Vrakas said. "The annual budget Town Hall meetings, both the in-person and virtual, are key opportunities to receive information about Waukesha County and provide feedback to the county."
Vrakas said if people do not have a Twitter account, but have a question about county government or the upcoming budget, people can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a link to the county's 2015 budget Town Hall presentation Vrakas has been giving over the last couple of weeks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis man charged with video taping women's restroom at UW-Waukesha
- Housing development hopes to stay at home in town of Waukesha
- Waukesha officials try to plug holes tied to GE move
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Cafe De Arts plans to relocate within Waukesha in coming months
- Pewaukee man sentenced for library sex incident
- Legal proceedings in Slender Man stabbing case put on hold in Waukesha
- Plowshare's latest fall fashion show in Waukesha goes decisively global
- Town of Waukesha Fire Department hosting open house, pancake breakfast
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015